-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If you could have them as a pet and a friend. You know, like how Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber are.

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

A predator as a friend? Hmm.. so many interesting uses for that, but I think I'd take it to school and have it follow me around cloaked all day, just to scare people every once in awhile have him turn on his targeting lasers and aim it at people's heads, then at the end of the day join the clan.

An alien as a pet? I would sell it to a zoo or museum (whatever pays highest) and become incredibly rich.
(more money, mwahahaha!!! My current job is mind numbing, I'm a cashier at A&P and I'm on my second day and I'm already starting to look at fruits and think of their produce numbers, and not their names. HELP ME)

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Haha, my job's awesome, though I only used to get payed $5 a day. You heard right, that was not a typo.

But it was and still is worth it, I get payed for a number of things: I cook fried rice, I play around all day just watching my uncle's martial arts place, and I create banners/posters with my Photoshop skillz.

Although I don't really use too much of those fancy signature image tricks, mainly just drawing something and coloring it in PS7.0