Second life (WARNING: Pics might be big :U)

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Second life is a 3D game much like sims where you and alot of other players create the world :3 you can make anything you want, and you can even make your character look like anything! :D This is hard as hell to do first though, I had to get help from a friend who has been on that game for a year. But anyway, she helped me make Donut, from her blue skin all the way to her 2 tails :3

snapshotgalloregu2.jpg

hell you could even make a yautja, once you get the controls down. XD

DonutBanner.jpg?t=1169093994
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

okwell this has gone really offtopic. If there was a topic :P *stupid bugs Donut* lol

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ah, but Second Life is just MMO, not RPG! And it is... how can i say this in a nice way... simply the most stupid and useless game i`ve ever seen! Yeah, you can be anything you want, make money, buy houses, build your own houses, have a big half of a Sun right above your head... er... but you can do those in the normal life too, so as long as you can`t kill anything, just stand around talking to people, go to some bar to watch yourself dance, look at the immensly annoying graphics... what`s the point to it?

00Alien_sig09.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The only type of game I like in that fashion is in fact Final Fantasy series. I love that type of combat system, it kind of adds sudden excitement and stragety, something I kind of like. But I also love first-person shooters such as Halo and third-person fighters like Spiderman 2. Hell, the only type of game I don't like is a RTS, the only exception to that is AVP: Extinction.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I completely agree Bloo, Oblivion is an absolutely fantastic game, in my opinion, the best of all time.

I personally don't like MMORPGs though, they're just not my sort of thing, & the typical brand of RPG such as Final Fastasy, where you need to take turns in attacking your enemy with scripted moves, etc. just don't interest me. Some people like that style of gameplay, but it's just not something that works for me.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I hate MMORPGs. That includes WoW, GW, RSS, D&D, RAN, and even Final Fantasy XI, plus everything else. The only one I'm keen to is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. To me single-player RPGs are much more satisfying and enjoyable, without all that lagg and other players going "Oh I'm better than you in the game but you can kick my ass in the real world" B.S.

Sorry, I just love P1-RPGs a lot more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling those of you who play MMORPGs idiots, I'm just saying that I hate them is all.

But second-life seems good and none of the players are self-centered idiots... now I just need the right video cards...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

starts to say " NO BAD DEATH WRAITH!" but starts cracking up.

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ah... second life, I've heard about that. I'm an MMO(RPG) fan, but Second life really isn't something that I'm into I've actually heard that they are using it now for buisness transactions and college courses as an online meeting place since you can design and keep your own buildings, actually for anyone who likes (or is obsessed with) Lord of the Rings, the MMORPG Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, comes out on the 24(I think) of april.

I used to play WoW and SWG, but WoW became almost like work and SWG, well dont get me started on that, or I'll end up ranting for hours. (And how much they screwed it up and they used to have 36 professions now they have 9 *OW! alrite I'll stop.)

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

Heheh... i am a tall naked guy that looks like a forrest.

00Alien_sig09.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

Where is the best place to get its required video cards? It says Second Life doesn't support mine. Pffft. That's just a nice way of telling me my graphics engine sucks.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

That seem like a awesome game. Maybe I'll play it one day if i got time for it.

Oh yeah, cool character, Donut!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you like the Sims and you love messing around on online games, then it's definetely for you... technically it's Alien-related because of the fact that you can be an Alien...

It's also Predator related and mini-Newborn related (!@$#?>) but let's not go there unless someone has the courage to actually create those characters.

I for one want to see someone brave enough to make the Newborn...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol ya i agree with Stalker here.

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Looks interesting, not really my sort of thing though.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Fire: You make it :3 its some 3D stuff you have to mess around with in game

Zwecky: yep.

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

looks cool, but dont let the game take your first life away, it happens to people who play this, wow and plenty of other online games

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hey,how did she get the tails or head of the xenomorph?
Can u fight in it?

mysig.jpgIn space, even if someone could hear you scream, they'd be getting the hell away instead of coming to help.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Do u hav to have an account on the site to create a custom design character?

Zwecky_02.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of The Hive!
Messageboard Rules

nope, its free :3 unless you want a premium account. :D you get it at secondlife.com :3

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Ah, I should of tried that before asking you... that was obvious... I'm going to go slap myself.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

That's awsome... do you have to buy the game? And what's up with that flag pole?

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png