Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I did play second life once. I did my character until he looked like Vivi. I pole danced using Vivi too :P Weird shit

nk2.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

BACK TO TOPIC ALREADY! IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT: DONUT HAS A XENOMORPH CHARACTER IN THE GAME "SECOND LIFE". NOW EVERYONE TALK ABOUT THAT!!!

00Alien_sig09.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Pity? Such a cruel word to apply to one of my hobbies (which also includes piano and writing for those out there who think I live life at my computer crying about the "Uberhammer I didn't Win")

But I will agree that I keep going back to Oblivion, it's just so gorram fun! (Mwahahaha)

And in response to Rayne:

You dont need too buy the game for now, Just go to:

lotro.turbine.com/

And sign up for the open beta, it begins on April 4th or 6th or one of the early days of April.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Of course. Best choices are EB Games, Gamestop, and Bestbuy (my personel favorite is Best Buy).

And I not only hate MMORPGs, I pity them. To me, single-player RPGs are a lot more exciting and replay-worthy, no matter how long it is...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol i want to play lord of the Rings: shadoww of something but i dont know what im doing so do you buy the cd at a store or something? (hay dont lough i dont play PC games!)

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Bloo hates MMORPG's!

Sacrilige!

Ah, you're entitled to your opinion.

I on the other hand am an MMORPG junkie,

Ive played:

Everquest
Planetside
Star Wars Galaxies
Guild Wars
World of Warcraft
(and soon) Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah, DW, but still, it's fun to just mess around and see what funny things you can accomplish... like what Donut did... I never knew you could pole-dance in the game when I first heard of it...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."