ideas for avp3 game

aliensleader, Undefined, 17 years ago

anyone have ideas for a avp3 game and its 3 campaigns well i don't relly have idea so it's up to you to write some

kill all humans for glory and hosts

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i can see that hehe, but those type of games will never happen seeing as game develpors wont listen to a good idea from a random person.

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol well if it makes ye feel better i just took your idea and made it into my own with little things! :)

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

wheres the comments for my idea lol

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's... actually a good idea.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

what and your suprised by that!?

EVERYONE NOWS IM THE COOLEST!

lol

00Alien_sig11.png

ok mynslike these heres the pred Campaing.

You first see the menu screen wich is PLAY and LOAD. Then once you click Play it brings you to a Room were a standered Predator is standing on a hovering pad. Then you can choose its mandibel size , Scars , Hight and Skin Color. Then you can choose its dread Size and color. After that you choose MALE or FEMALE. If you choose mail your charcetor is a little buffer. If its a women then the pred is a little thiner.
Then you can choose wich clan to join out of 7. theres also a Bad blood Optian but if you move the cursor over the Bad Blood it says HARD next to it. Then 4 of the clans is on EASY 2 are on MEDIUME and bad blood and 1 are Hard. Then you choose your clan and go to your genetics. Stranghth wich can help pick things up or throw things ect. Intellegence wich helps your charector see hidden Traps or set Traps like a bed of spikes better and Speed helps you run. you start out with 10 points and you can level each skill up to 10. Then you can choose to start out with Comisitck , Netgun or cereominal dagger. After that you awaken from a nap. Then you must get up and find the weapons room (its right next to your room lol) Then once you get your weapons. You have to walk to the main part of the ship. There you find the Elder and he tells you "to become a blooded warrior and man you must go to the human Planet of Earth and go to the Temple of men (the arctice temple in AVP) Then you get to choose two people who go with you. each one is good in his own way. one is very fast one is very strong ect. But they each also have a weakness. Once thats done your two other guys folow you around and you can explore the ship. Wich there are medice kits hidden on the ship. After that you can go to the departing part of the ship and find your pods. your pods are scattered through out the ship so you have to find the pods for your freidns and your own. After that you land in the Temple on men and must fight your way through it to the heart of the Temple. After that you reach the center and find 10 other preds setting there. They explain to you when you kill a opponet you can take there skull and the harder the opponet the more Honor points you get. you can use the Honor Points to get points to upgrade your stats or weapons. Then you can go to different worlds or harder hunts.

Thats all thx.

00Alien_sig11.png

atully humans die too easy uless they got an exo or something

the fight for survival has begun

Ripley died at the end of Alien 3. Harrigan wasn't known to die by the Predator. John Connors stayed alive for a long time.

It's only when the human is a major, and when playing a video game, every player is a major.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

Hahaha! No, but really, they should be given Exo-suits to actually control. Plus throwing knives/daggers, steroid-like strength, that stuff... and maybe set up five turrets in the area. Plasma grenades for Predators. Pulse Grenades for Aliens. Explody grenades for other humans to battle. Customizable scar-and-battle-scars on there equipment a/o skin. They should also have a kick ass huge general guy only available to Mods on servers, and exclusively Multiplayer.

Hellzyeah.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

guys these are good ideas but what about marine campagin anyway you guys came up with ideas that sould be put in the game when it comes out.

kill all humans for glory and hosts

well ive added a crap load more to my post on the first page lol, have a read.

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

What?

00Alien_sig10.png
Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

No dude, it's alright, I see your point with the scary thing. It's just that certain assets of the characters would be a little cool, too. At least to me.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

I am sorry for killing myself.

I don't know what I was thinking! Man!

00Alien_sig10.png

But the games are meant to be fun at the same time. If AVP2 were only meant to give us a freight, it would lose its sales.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

Screw the humans!

00Alien_sig10.png

That doesn't matter, the world is very big, it is very possible that there can be 5 trillion people inhabiting it!

Your biomechanical, I am from the red hive, Angus is a king alien, DW has two tails, and whats his name is a cyclops.

00Alien_sig10.png

Customize, as in how we do it here.

Donut has two tails. Dave is huge. I'm bio-mechanical and Angus is a King Alien.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

What are you going to customize? The color of their skin? No I want something scary,

BUT, you can change the darkness of their appearance, and the shade of their skin tone.

It will have much better graphics than any MMORPG, and each button on your key board are deferent attacks, like D is double jaw, and T is tail slash, ect.

00Alien_sig10.png

Nah, the Aliens will be customizable too. The same aliens seen with every Alien player will be too boring.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png