avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

First good topic in years!

Pretty much what The Giger Drone said, except its not an MMORPG, rather a MMOTPAG (massive multi-player online third-person action game)

You customize your predator in the main menu screen. You have hundreds of customizing options for your predator, he can have scars on his face, different types of dread locks, and unique architectural designs for his mask, such as lines, curved line, tribal, ect....

As for the Alien, you can pick a design from any of the 4 alien movies. Such as the first design from Alien, and the second design from Aliens ect... Each design has deferent strengths and weaknesses. Like the first one is physically stronger than all the others, and the second one is not quite as strong, but more experienced. And the design from the third movie, only a little bit stronger than a gorilla (much weaker than the Aliens from the first two movies) but faster than a cheetah. And the alien from the first movie, fast and a little bit stronger than the alien from the third movie physically. You can change the darkness of their appearance, and the shade of their skin tone.

It will have much better graphics than any MMORPG, and each button on your key board are deferent attacks, like L is double jaw, and T is tail slash, ect.

It will be for PC, but it will have better graphics than the newest PS3 games!!

00Alien_sig10.png
Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I had an idea of a predator game and an alien game that kinda inter joins. (its MMORPG but has awesome action like in the games god of war and shadow of the colossus)( you can also switch between first person and third).

Predator: Hunt for supremacy

you start at the main menu and click to create character, this shows how you can customise your predator in many was such as its mask, dread length ( + colour), skin colour, height and its face ( different things such as mandible length, eye colour, spikes ( or small little hair things on the preds head lol).

after you have customised your predators appearance yo come to an area where you can choose its certain strengths and weaknesses and you can only use a certain amount of points on your strengths. Your strengths would be Speed, Physical strength, starting health, Weapon crafting and others.

Once you have chosen those options it fades to another menu asking you to name you character and you can either choose to be in one of 5 clans or be an outsider ( doesn’t mean you are a bad blood) once you have chosen you name and clan it comes with the last few options. It Gives you a choice to choose 5 weapons (automatically you have wrist blades so its really 4) you can choose either a smart disc, a shuriken, combi-stick, glaive, War Knives ( a new incorporated weapon), or a ceremonial dagger as your starting weapons.

Once you have chosen you enter a server a begin playing. It starts an intro of space and comes to your clan ship, then it kinda tours round the interior of it and it comes to a chamber where your character begins to rise from a black substance ( Andersons idea of a hibernation capsule for preds or ADI’s) or come out of a regular human looking capsule (what ever I don’t really care lol).

You start the tutorial, You walk up to a Predator Npc Standing in front of you and he will give you a certain amount of tasks to begin with, the first task is simple go to your assigned cabin or room ( the game automatically designates it for you ( there are thousands of rooms in the ship but a teleportor will make it easier for you )) and retrieve your armour and weapons and your mask. Once you have done so you come back to him and ask for another task ( each task increases your honour points which defines whether you are and unblooded, young blood (to earn it you must do a special task), Blooded, Hunter, Warrior, Elite, and finally an Elder, you gain these ranks once you have levelled 10 levels ect with honour points)

Your next task is to go into the training chamber and test your skills against NPC’s and environment. You have to learn how to climb up almost vertical surfaces, to fight, to swim, to leap across long distances ect. Once you have accomplished these tasks the Npc will tell you to go to the hunters hall in an area of the ship where the elite hunter Dachande (cant think of a name) will assign you for some hunts.

After you have talked he gives you some trading bones to buy a single person ship, once you have bought one you have like you can customise it as you like such as paint, insignia’s ect. Once you have done all this you can travel to your first destination … Earth … this is one of the basic training grounds for the yaut’ja.
Once you have done so you have to hunt ten lions with your bear hands to prove your strength to the hunter, then you have to hunt 10 humans with ranged weapons and cloak to prove your stealth to the hunter and finally you have to hunt 5 cheetahs to prove your speed to the hunter. Once you have finished these tasks you can fly back to your ship a hand over the skulls to Dachande as proof of your hunt. He will accept that you are quite a good hunter and will send you of for one last hunt on earth… to kill an African bull elephant (no it doesn’t have bloody horns I mean its like a very territorial and aggressive elephant).

Once you have hunted it you bring the large skull to Dachande and he awards you by letting you put it on your trophy rack and gives you a weapon of the hunter, a simple yet effective technology advanced crossbow (just looks cool ands its your first gun kinda thing) Dachande then tells you that you can hunt of earth and a new planet for your training, once he thinks you are worthy ( level 15 = Young Blood)) you will be ready to face the hard meat.

So now you are free to roam the worlds of the yaut’ja and I guess as you progress and level yo become higher ranks and even get tasks assigned to you by the elders. As well as fighting monstrous beasts, you can associate with your other clan members (players) and clans and even travel to the predator home world once you become blooded.

( I’ll get to the aliens part soon im kinda tired and cant be bothered to write this all in at in once night lol)

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

aliensleader, Undefined, 17 years ago

now i have a thought of an alien campaign as i sat here so here it is.

you start in a hive but all the cacooned have been taken now you have to leave the hive to find a host, you evade marines and non isloted hosts until you come to three pipes the first one (left pipe) leds to a human host=drone the second leds to a dog=runner and the other leds to a preditor=predalien but after you emerge from the host humans shot you with a stun gun and take you to a underground lab. you must break out, free your brothers and a queen and cacoon some hosts after that you emerge from your new hive undergroung only to find a city you now have an rpg thing going on so what do you think of that? preditor and human try to kill you when you try to facehug them so don't mess up.

kill all humans for glory and hosts

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Playing as a Queen would make you all powerful, unless up against an Elder and an extremely tough soldier with a mustache...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh no way dude if you have a mustache you can kill eneything! (like have you even notest that the guy with the mustache never gets killed!)

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

My idea for AVP3 is that in one game one person is the queen, and can put eggs where she pleases and the humans or predators have to try to kill the queen. also if the queen dies, the aliens loose, unless the queen creates a egg with a superfacehugger then a player will go through the queens alien life cycle

PredAlien78, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think it would be fun if you could just choose which race you want to be and just live the life of that race and have to do stuff based on how and what you do. What I mean is there insn't really a sory you just play and make your own choice and stuff like that.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

No, make it a really long story with big sidequests. Like you're a particular Alien/Predator/Marine and you have to do weird missions at first, and then you end up learning you have to fight the last boss, like the Queen, the Elder, or Arnie. Personelly, I'm scared of ending up in a fight with Arnie.

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 16 years ago

'Should make a game off this...just bought a MMORPG maker.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

all i know is i`d like doom 3 graphics... the source engine would work too with the new lighting system, but the doom 3 shadows would be just fine!

aliensleader, Undefined, 16 years ago

well i have been reading your ideas and i think the ideas about costmiseing you charcter are great well i have an idea that it will an game where you play online with people and do all stuff with each other like attack a preditor ship or a alien hiive or human base or coleney but it might not work but sounds like a good idea