Female Predator

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Few nights ago Lucifer found a good pic of female predator costume.

5964_fxshow3.jpg

That actually looks beautiful, what do you think?

Again we can raise the question of the very being of female predators. Are they bigger than males? Does they have as feminine outlook as that picture represents? Does they have ranks and hierarchy, queens? Does they rule the homeland as matriarchs, defending it against enemies, or does they have clans of their own and hunt in pack like imagined Amazons, keeping males even lower rank than themselves, having males around their fingers bragging about their trophies just to get chance to mate without getting killed?

Hehe, sorry, I just love to play with ideas of feminism 'cos sovinism is the ruler of human race.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

& I'll slay everyone's ass who keeps spamming my thread lol And my body has nothing to do with this, if you see that it's the last thing you'll ever see, mwahahahahahaa!!! Too hot to be handled by mortals rofl j/k, j/k, no one would want to see this crow actually...

The point is none of the links are canon, and we can keep guessing and discussing about the female pred as much as the others who have created the links (No female pred have been seen in the movie).

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm sorry to be a jack ass, but those posts sounded nothing like on-topic.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah that happens some tiems lol but only one tiem to me and a few times wile i was a guest looking around

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's why I don't trust the websites I find online...

Off-topic:
untitled.PNG
00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

how bad can those guys get for her to have 2 of them

{looks at rayne} remember hot as you can stand it...and dont let it get cold...and the front of the troat...let me know if it works tomarrow..and give it sometime to warm up your throat.

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"

not if there was warts..now i wish the free chat was on i am so going to get a warning..rayne go to ineresting topic

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

*whispers but a little louder* throat feels a little better *looks at left hand* that heart so much... but at least i made sure the warts didnt come back. i cut off the wart and stab the knife deeper into my hand until i saw black dots wich were probally wart seads... then i stab deeper until i reach the seads and i take them out... there was lots of blood...if you would have been there you probally would have been fraking out with joy from the blood... i can just see you now sucking on my wrist as blood comes porring out...

rayneed1.jpg
i am a ROUGE and shall always be a ROUGE

*whispers* "kk i use bloody rag"

rayneed1.jpg

*whispers* sorry i cant find eney rags exept my bloody rag... its bloody cuz i had a plantes wart for like a year and nothing got rid of it so i just toke a knife and cut it off... talk about bloody! i had to use a rag to help stop the bleeding... it took like litterlly 5 min for the bleeding to stop!

should i use my bloody rag?

rayneed1.jpg

wash the blood off as you put hot water on the rag but if you want to...and OUCH...poor little rayne {gives rayne a small hug}

{still looking at pic} wonder how bad those boys were...

S-Watching-sig.jpg

*whispers* "okay dockey!" *crawls away*

rayneed1.jpg

let me know if it works ok little rayne

{stares at pic....the shoulder skulls} must been bad boys

S-Watching-sig.jpg

*whispers* im sick i got streap throat and a fever but you now whats the worst? i cant swallow and cant talk loud. But the worsest is i dont got gummys and i got nothing to do!

P.S. thats a cool pick!

rayneed1.jpg

rayne and anyone else that has a sore throat THE FRONT OF THE THROAT...get a rag and warm it to where you can stand the heat. put it on your throat and DO NOT LET THE RAG GET COLD..it will relax your throat muscles....i asked kidd and swift to do it and i dont know if it works on them but i do it all the time...and i agree nice pic

S-Watching-sig.jpg

the funny thing is that's not predess's pic...plus she looks human like I do swift..anyways i would be nice to catch a glimps of a female even if its only for a second or two

S-Watching-sig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 17 years ago

but nice body predess -purrs- jking but they could be taller then the males but you can never be sure since you haven't seen a female yet.

SwiftSig.jpg

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

I'm sorry about that but it is not like the site is gonna give much info cause I'm still figuring out other things about them

SwiftSig.jpg

I just want to know if they are that tall, and if they really look like that..some one has a pic from "the hunted" site. would be nice to know the society they live in but i am enjoying hearing all the thoughts of people

I wonder if the people that make the movies or the person that though of what "predator's" look like comes here to see what we think and give there opinions as well

S-Watching-sig.jpg

+stomps foot like a child+ swift u ruined it we were supposed to talk about it on here now u gave a link and now this would not have any more....plus i have another link for the same thing but i want to hear what everyone has to say on it not other. +tackles swift+ +pets his head...good boy+ rofl

S-Watching-sig.jpg

okay people if yall r having trouble understanding here is a site that tells you about the females http://theultimatepredator.tripod.com/theyautja.html

SwiftSig.jpg