Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

no joke ? small world lol

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Can you ask her what materials she've made that? 'Cos that costume is actually one of the best fan costume I've ever seen.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's what I said when she showed the pictures to us. I can try and get more of the costume pictures, but unfortunately the pictures are old, and thus probably deleted from her image-hosting account.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Nope. Besides you guys, the guys over at aLp forums are like a... sixth family.

00Bloo_sig05.png

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Damn. Well good to know that someone actually are that much of fans. me, I would get low budject if I would try that out, so it would be just cheaper for me as a hybrid to buy vampire fangs, contact lenses and run around in thongs rofl *coughs*

Ok this's getting off topic, I'm just curious of that pic.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

Hey! I actually know the person who made that costume! She goes to aLp forums!

00Bloo_sig05.png

Sorry about that. But I'll try, for everybody's sake.

On-topic: I've heard that females are the ones to braid the male's hair. Is that true?

EDIT-ified because of grammar mistakes...

00Bloo_sig05.png

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah, and if they ever do make an appearance, in a Pred or AvP movie I hope it isn't just a quick shot. I like to see a female Pred in action. and as I said. it be realy cool if a female pred was a main charactor.

TitanosaurSig.jpgEyes Of Toph

Heheh, maybe a female getting angry over an arrogant male in their society. And then a fight.

I'd hate to see what would happen to the male.

00Bloo_sig05.png

A female as a lead in a comic or novel would be just as great. That would lead to many answers, and probably questions, too.

00Bloo_sig05.png

I actualy like to see a Female Pred in a Pred or AvP movie. that be cool. or atleast have a female Pred as a main charactor. that be awsome.

Whoa, that's scary. Speaking of fight... Even though I've seen that costume before, I just now noticed the Pred skull on her shoulder.

*Shudder*

00Bloo_sig05.png

yeah, I noticed that too. its actualy cool.

I'd hate to be that male Pred. lol

well we are yes i know lol but if we catorgrise them by are system thay cant make there own food so there in animala so there a animal not a plant and from there how many limbs do thay walk on and that puts it in a very small area of animals aposable thumbs unliek most animals so thay would be most relative to us rather there looks are diffrent or not

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's quite tough to categorize predators into any specific group, they have several features from different animal species, such as reptiles, & even humans (which are mammals). In essence, they are aliens, so we have no concrete ideas of how all of their bodily systems function.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The likelyhood of the existence of female preds is quite high, although what they would actually look like is a different story all together. Whether they would even have a "feminine" body is questionable, as breasts are typically used by mammals to feed their young, wheras predators are clearly not mammalian, & their mandibles & sharp teeth would make breast feeding an extreme issue, meaning that it is doubtful that a female pred would actually have a feminine physique.

Males though do have similar features to certain mammals, so it is a slight possibility though that females might be built more as we would imagine them.

thorndesignssig.jpg

well i agree wit hthat but as you can tell mammals here are coverd in fun and such a dolfin is a mammal and there nuthing like a monkey or other mammals at all so its not to far streched to say a pred femail could be teh same type of thing just there a little diffrent but still mammal

Welcome to Midian

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

do u want to know what'd happen to the male pred?

mysig.jpg.........*cough*........................

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

fire if i read your statement right...there is talk that if a female is being disrespected or do things she does not want to do like making babies..she would beat the hell out of the male pred...just talk i am not sure...

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"