celtic has decided to leave

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

yes another mod has left i know he has left because he posted it in the clan room he requests that the hunter to become leader of the clan

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

Enough with the mod talk now, as i stated earlier, there is no current spot for a new mod as of this time. Any future developments will see you all being notified.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

yeah until yhen all is well except 2 mods are gone

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 17 years ago

The concept of a new moderator postion opening up is a little exciting (and to be honest does arouse just a bit of hope in this Alien fan) but as stated earlier, I don't think we need another moderator right now.
Things are rather peaceful and moving slowly as of late, and our remaining mods are good at what they do.
I wouldn't worry about it until things reach a certain point, where we really need more people to lay down the law around here.

Angus.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Actually, I think Crow, Kidd and Stalker would make the perfect mod team, of course keeping the other mods, because they are on often, they are very mature and follow the rules and are all out kool people, I know there's other great mods but they are both around the same age and they are of each race (RPG wise) Alien, Predator, and Human, I already know Stalker is a mod though, and he deserves the posistion.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

Now I understand. Thanks Stalker. I just thought the MODs were allowed because I've been hearing alot about MODs are the only ones to start a RPG, also, all the RPGs that I've been in were created by MODs except for this one. Thanks again Stalker. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the moment of action remember the value of silence and order.
-Phormio of Athens

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

RPG's can be made at the consent of the mods as well Kidd, so we can give someone the go-ahead to create one.

thorndesignssig.jpg

You're not a MOD? I thought you were, because you made the RPG. Oh well... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-Phormio of Athens

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Uh...Kidd, I'm not a mod...

Either way, as Daveberg said, we don't need any more mods at the moment. The site has been inactive, so this is more or less our own way of losing some of the extra weight, so to speak. *shrugs*

Crow-2.jpg
http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/11675.html

shadowatching, Yautja, 17 years ago

i am a mod in a nother place and it is alot of responsibility so if i do get nominated i would decline cuz i dnt think i have what it takes to be a mod in this honourable site
but i hope that if there is a new mod that they are understanding and fair like stalker and a couple of other mods are
Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

If they were going to nominate someone for a Moderator position, it has to be a member who is mature and fair enough, also who have been in here for awhile to know the rules very well. But yes, I do agree it would have to be someone who has been active lately, but Crow and Stalker has that under control. -nods-

Thought I would put my two cents worth in this subject.

-Phormio of Athens

Skystalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

How would we nominate said new mod? In actuality the only people who log on a "regular basis" are: Myself, Dave, Mismuf, Shadow, Kidd, Bloo, Crow, Rayne, Predalienking, Killswitch, Stalker, Otang, Ash, Cory, AngusAlien, Donut (and a couple others whose names escape my mind.)

The problem with that list is at least 3-4 of you who log on are mods.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

lol realisticly the site has Stalk DD and Berg on the prowl, we really dont need another mod ...... but if you guys are going to get a new one please elect someone who is pleasent and easy to get on with .... and someone who will post and take part so i (And Others) dont have to be constantly be looking over our shoulders if you know what i mean... Cough .... (Bloo) lol

lol honestly though im cool with the three mentioned mods though and can just post as normal without warnings crossing my mind...

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Its sad to see both of them go... two great yet inactive mods ( no offence to them, but they were great mods in the old days but it seems they to must move on)

Also i may not be a mod but i know it takes great responsiblility (lol i know i spelt that wrong. You will have to look through the site all day and do tiring jobs all day (lol jks)

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

ash, Yautja, 17 years ago

Damn! another mod well i remember you celtic when you first started as mod and you was a good one in my opinion but its sad to see you go mate :P

KillSwitchalien.png

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

damn, first Katam now Celtic. which are both Mods :( atleast they were the least active ones. but still its a big loss for the site. I was inactive for about a month or 2, but im coming back more often now. And im sorry to hear about your arm Celtic :(

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

.::FORUM RULES & RPG INFORMATION::.

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

I'm a little bothered that Celtic himself didn't come on to tell us he was leaving. But anyways, sorry to hear about your accident, i hope you recover quickly and find new happiness whereever you go.

On a different note, i'm glad that ineffective mods are stepping down or leaving, Celtic really never contributed to the mod team, and Katam was seldom on (Even though i myself have been guilty of this but i do take action to inform people of my extended leaves) We now have a core nucleus of mods that do visit regularly enough and have also the most experience.

Perhaps over the coming weeks we could add a new moderator, but don't think of beggin us. Only someone deserving and consistant enough will make the spot, we're not going to go through the same situation we did with Celtic when he went behind our backs to get promoted.
We need someone who can do the job, and do it well.

As for clan leader replacement, that's something the mods and hunters moon should discuss, personally, i know who i'd love to take the reigns again, DD, you know that's your rightfull place mate, heheh.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

FireHunter, Yautja, 17 years ago

i hardly even knew him,but from time to time,i saw him around,he was a good bloke,too.we shall all miss him.

sig.jpgBloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter
hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

Celtic, you'll be missed. I hope you'll still drop in from time to time.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hope to see you around again m8, hope your injury heals well, & good luck in the future.

thorndesignssig.jpg

very well until then please dont do anything to boost your chances and just let them play out

863866_1.jpg