Angus_Alien, Yautja, 17 years ago

More bad news, it seems.
Well, if this is all so, I hope he reconsiders and returns in good time.

Angus.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

I agree to this, I will wait, we will see what happens. See what he thinks. If he doesn't, I would like to disuss this with the clan and the mods, but with all respects. But, lets see what happens within this week, maby the mods have something to conclud already.

But, hopefully we will see The Hunter and everything is kool. I mean, there are alot of deserving members in Hunter's Moon, some of them should show up, lol.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

fine we will but i think its the clans decision but still give it 1 week so that it can be found if he comes on it so mods hear what i said and please agree

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

Please understand, I am not trying to push this and I am discussing this with all respects to everyone, including you, m8. I hear your plan but, I am not completely sure who entirely this is up to. Maby the mods, maby the clan, Right? So lets see what the mods have to say, m8.

scarfacecory.jpg

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

why are all the mods leaving? :Ccc poor celtic :c *hugs him* Even if he cant read this, i'm going to miss him :C

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

as i said 1 week then you will have a chance but dont push it

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

cory you are not even in hunters moon and i say give hunter a week then i will make a clan topic about who the clan should be given to

863866_1.jpg

I am an ex Hunter's Moon member. I would like to take the clan, if it means to leave Balatu-which am would be completely satisfied if I end up with just being a Balatu member, and be the best leader I can I,instead, I get the clan.

This almost happened once before,

Example:

Katam was Hive, right... Well when Shadow Serpents needed a new leader, he was one of the choices, meaning he would leave the Hive to become the be the Shadow Serpents new leader.

That is simular to this situation.

scarfacecory.jpg

First off, Celtic, you must stay for this. But however, you seemed to have left for good and you will be missed, dude. You were a great member.

But if you get this, I hope you do indeed reply for my sake.

I don't mean to offend anyone or bother Celtic's decision, but seeing how he left the clan to The Hunter, that has lead to a problem because I haven't seen him on in forever, not sense I left Hunter's Moon.

But I wish to have a talk with the entire Hunter's Moon clan and the mods about my opinion, which is, I would really want to become the clan leader.

If anyone has any objections or any opinion, please tell me, but I would put alot of effort into the clan seeing how I left all my other forums and currently, only come onto this site. I would like to make the clan active, fair and make the members happy if this means to leave Balatu. I hate to clan hop, if my wish comes true, just I look at it as a good chance, but if not, I am completely satisfied with Balatu. I don't mean to disrespect Celtic's call but I have not seen The Hunter on in forever and don't think he'll be back to lead the clan. Once again, please tell me your true opinions (including Hunter's Moon, Celtic-if he's still around, and if anyone else has anything to say).

But most importantly, Celtic, if this is true and you don't get this, then later dude, I hope to see you on MSN some time, but if you do see this, please reply.

scarfacecory.jpg

as i said hes gone he wont post back oh wait now i get it

863866_1.jpg

ouuch, hurts to see my fellow Irish homme out of here ..... youl be sorely missed old friend

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

no good hes gone he left with that it even says in his profile

863866_1.jpg

shadowatching, Yautja, 17 years ago

i am sorry you have left i hope everything straightens out in ur life

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

here is his exact words

as u know life on avp2 is down....i have no real reason to visit anymore and as a mod well im never on...The rest think i have lost the 'novelty' of being a mod. but my life is down...i fell off ladders onto crate of glass vases just before christmas which left me not being able to do much as it cut my whole arm and my thigh.....as of this i am leaving....u can tell the 'mods' and the rest of the site by posting some thing on it.. Goodbye and im leaving the Clan to THE HUNTER....i would have to celtic warrior but hes not on much anymore

thats all he said

863866_1.jpg