The tide has come in

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ok, i'm about to humble myself and feel very, very stupid now.

Forget everything i've said today. I'm not going anywhere.

No matter how down i am about the state of things here, does it really pay for me to just leave? Isn't that walking away from an attempt to make things better?

I owe it to everyone here to stay, not because i have to, but because i want to.

In a nutshell it's just a damn forum for alien/pred geeks, and i shouldn't be this bothered, but i am. It sounds completely sad, but there's too many of you on here i consider friends, and still room to improve this place.

I apologise whole heartedly for this shambles of an affair, and hope i didn't give too many of you a fright by announcing i was leaving today, i should've put more thought into things, but thanks to a few outsiders and particularly one former member, they helped me put things into perspective.

Daveberg is here to stay.

*The sounds of groans from the haters
whislte in the wind*

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Sorry about the shit attack, lol. And thanks. To be honest, and to keep on topic, I am very glad you decided to stay.

@ Killswitch, not only a loss to the Alien population.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

haha , That would have been number 1 on my list of impossible things that could never happen

*cough Kill Bill Volume 2 lol*

anyways , glad your here , would have been a terrible lose to the Alien Population on the site \nn/

Alienavp2siggsmallercopy.png

That's not a problem Crow, that's what you've
been promoted for, as you said, you have mentioned this before but my inactivity held me back from giving you any answers.

Any members that have not posted in the last 3-5 months can be removed from the list.

I'll take a peek at the topics in the clan room tonight and start throwing some out.

Ok, i'll set up a post in the HIVE tonight or tomorrow and get a feel for who wants to participate in the clan v clan RPG, then put up the listing.

I hate being me.

Right, gotta shift off now - works over.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

There is one other clan which hasn't arranged members for the Clan vs. Clan RPG, and I have no idea wtf happened to the main board RPG...

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to organize members of The Hive to participate, as I have said several times within the Clan Vs. Clan RPG Setup topic. I am also in the middle of finals, and I can't mess around with that for a couple more days.

I've already been clearing out topics within the Clan Forum, but there are still many which I am not certain should or should not be deleted. Hopefully you can comb over them and see what can be removed.

I also did not remove any members for the same reason -- I didn't want to boot them out because I didn't want to overstep my boundaries.

Crow-Banner.gif?t=1165440971
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Everyone has done this sort of thing one time or another, its nothing to be discouraged by, keep up the good modding, and its good to have you back.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with, improving the board wise.

predatorsignature.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol Sorry to say but this was a bit funny, Dave sounds stressed up and when he decides to stay - BOOM, million things to do lmao But yes, I'm glad you decided to stay. Just take a deep breath, find the warrior within you and fight for the glory! FOR BLOOD AND... Ahh screw it lol

... And now I just wish we could get the RPG starting to see some action in here.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

THANK GOD! :D *flies into daves face and hugs him* It made me a bit sad this morning when crow told me, but i'm happy as hell that you're still in the game you old ass alpha you <3333

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Lol but I wish I could see the original thread so I can read it and see what I said and who replied-who said what when where whatever... Bottom line, I want to see that thread again.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, that's great to hear ^_^

...now can we PLEASE:

Fix the 2nd In Command's ability to edit posts,
select members for the next 2 RPGs,
clear out some of the clutter in the clan forum,
remove some of the clan members who haven't been active in over year,
and frickin post some quality topics to get this site back to normal?!

Thanks XD

Crow-Banner.gif?t=1165440971
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

lol, i liked it better when i was leaving.....

Ok, let me get onto P, i'll also get the other mods to bombard him with E-mails about the edit
problems.

RPG lists - are the HIVE the only clan with out a member listing for the RPG? if so then you're more than welcome to arrange that yourself Crow,

Are you able to delete whole topics Crow? If that's the case then We can begin to clean out the junk topics.

Also do you have the ability to remove members from the clanm listing - i recall you stated you wanted to remove some 'Dead weight'

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

haha dave

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Good to know you're staying m8, it would've been a great loss to this site, not to mention many of it's members otherwise. Now let's try to bring this place back from the ashes to reclaim it's former glory, with some determination & hard work I'm confident it can be done.

thorndesignssig.jpg

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

oooooohhhhh,YES!! dave's staying!i had a bit of a cry after knowing that ye were leavin' i would've missed ye so much.

Bloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Fire-Breather of The Hive

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i am gone for 2 weeks and this happens? I miss everything. anyway good to see your staying dave(even though i didnt know you were leavin)

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Psssh, you think you missed out? I was gone for thirty-two minutes and I don't know what everyone's talking about, but whatever, glad to know you're not leaving Dave. Would of sucked without you.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

yay, good that your staying.

this site needs you,

im just now coming back, I havnet been so active latley.

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

.::FORUM RULES & RPG INFORMATION::.

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Glory to the Hive and the Clans... Thank god you are staying i was hopping you were staying and you are, this site needs you, and i'm glad that you decided that you did'nt return cause this site needs you, but you want to stay...

GOB.jpg

Destiny does not control me i will control my own, and i will fulfill. href="http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/6917.html">MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

Feels like my dudty to be here if you know what i mean. But mroe so because i want to stay here.

Myself and bug-hunt talked long and hard about leaving and we kinda felt it was time to go, but a morning after posting i was going just tore me up (I know how very sad that sounds) in the end i just couldn't do it.

Anyways, enough with the compliments and kind words people, as much as i appreciate them, this topic was not designed to rake them in, i know my role here, i know where i stand, so i'd better get in the mod room and start thinking up some new topics to get rolling round here.

Again, thanks very much for the kind words of support, it means alot. This place wouldn't be the same without you, the loyal members.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules