ash, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Damn i didnt have a clue that you was going to leave but yeah it was you that made me stay on the forum in the first place and now im glad to be back so well done woooooo to the pred/alien geeks lol i love it really :P

aliensig2.jpg\" if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I LIKE HOW DAVE NEVER REPLIES TO ME. AM I THAT HORRIBLE OF A PERSON TO HATE? MABY HE WILL SEE THIS IN ALL CAPs.

Thanks...

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Chill out man, nows really not the time to start a fight, I'm sure dave will answer whatever questions you have. People do have lifes outside of the forum.

predatorsignature.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No worries Cory, I'm sure its not personal.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Lol Cory, relax my friend, my replies on here are always to the general populace. In direct reply to your question, i myself removed the leaving topic, it was removed once i'd realised i had made a mistake - i didn't want to alarm any more people over my hasty decision making.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Lol i was well and truely shocked when you told me you were leaving and im now glad to hear your staying like i said " From my point of view your the most Die Hard Alien fan i know, avp2 without you would just be messed up.
Good luck to ya skipper "No groans comming from this corner

Alienavp2siggsmallercopy.png

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol, who'd have thought me and you bein civil to eachother after the rucks we had here in the past....

Thanks Killz, appreciate it.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.