Alien quize

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ask a question about aliens, and then if you get it right, then ask some one else a question.

First ask me a question.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...avpunlimited5qf1.jpg

Nope, sorry. It was a question about the movie.

in space...
no one...

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok , answered the other question in a different topic and dissapointingly AVPUnlimited failed at his own game , asking question to show he knew more about the fanchise than me was his idea not mine

anyway the last answer was that the dry ice sucked all the oxygen out of the room so the cast members were becoming out of breath and feeling light headed when they were trying to act... they were also breaking into sweat which was messing up some of the shots , since in the shot they were doing nothing more than talking

Now i just have one more question for you all, (Anyone can answer)

New Question
Ok , ok , listen up peeps .... In alien during the derilict (Space jockey ship scene) when the crew members are walking towards the ship , the initial scene sucked for lack of a better word , why was this and what was Ridley scotts genious idea to fixt the scene up ... quit a few points to make , i want a good detailed answer

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

The warriors deadliest weapon is either the tail, or the double jaw.

in space...
no one...

The smartest type of xenomorph, is an adult newborn.

in space...
no one...

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

would you awnser my qoueston now? *sniffel sniffel*

00Predator_sig04.png

living. is life worth living?

did i see that part? like i said i nly got to the part where they cut the facehugger. so did i see it?

00Predator_sig04.png

ive only seen AVP (have it) and i got to the part where kane (i think) was fachugged and they cut it and acid fell on the floor but thats as far as i got cuz my cousines desk scratched :(

00Predator_sig04.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm going to ignore these simplistic questions & stick with the ones that are actually decent brain teasers.

As far as I can remember, Ridley Scott's idea for the derelect scene was to use children in small space suits, so that the environment around them would look twice as large, this was done both inside & outside of the jockey ship.

It's the only answer that comes to mind as far as this scene is concearned, unless you meant that there was another deep flaw in the scene to begin with.

thorndesignssig.jpg

What does behind the scene making of the movie have to do with the xenomorph.

Any way here are some things I know, you should have asked these questions.

Question number one:

Is there anything higher in the hive than the queen?

Question two:

Is there a limit to how many aliens can occupy a hive?

I will have more questions about the xenomorph, but I don't want to here questions about the making of the movie.

in space...
no one...

Think about it, its the daughter of the queen. And I wouldn't be on this site if I wasn't a true alien fan, I wouldn't care if you knew more than me. I will look at the behind the scene footage of alien. Actually the queen was higher than Ripley, because the queen was carrying a rare alien human amalgam.

in space...
no one...

ok i have to tell you the truth i didnt see very much cuz it went like this

FLASHBACK

CUZ: the begginings boring litte me fast forward
ME: No way dude i want to see all of it!
CUZ: no way man its boring! besides its MY movie
ME:dude come on im your cuzin!
CUZ: NO im fastfowording!
ME:.... Fine but only fastfowrd to the part were its interesting!
CUZ: i now!

and he turned it to the spot right when kane was walking towards the egg. and that why i cant awnser becouse my cuzines a buthole! and nobody awnsered MY qouston!

00Predator_sig04.png

"yeah , that part was rite before the facehugger bit"

He was talking about AVP, not alien,

"ive only seen AVP (have it) and i got to the part where kane (i think) was fachugged and they cut it and acid fell on the floor but thats as far as i got cuz my cousines desk scratched :("

Learn to read. Oh and more importantly, learn to type.

in space...
no one...

Neber ile neber lern too typ!! *ebil louugh*

eneyays thoughs are good qouestons

1. is there eney level higher than da queen?
2. how many awiens can ocuppy hive?

00Predator_sig04.png

LMFAO the shooting of alien has nothing to do with the xenomorph phfft ???/

You only know things that are a matter of opinion because you cant be wrong .. here i am asking you a question that has a straight answer with no bendy roads and IMOs and but and ifs and you cant answer it ..... theres nothing wrong with that IF your werent the arragant prat who was claiming to know way more about the franchise than me and suggested asking questions .... i answered yours and you havent answerd either of mine correctly ..... SIGH

Im talking about alien not AVP ... its not like these answers are hard to come by .. a true fan might have whatched the bonus disks on the Box set apperently not you

Lol he was talking about alien not avp , he mantuiod Kane ,,, haha learn to read buddy
Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Alright since no one will answer the first question I will.

Question number one:

Is there anything higher in the hive than the queen?

Not naturally, there was a mutation in Alien Resurrection. It was called the newborn, it was above the queen, and the half alien half human Ripley was even higher in the hive, but not as strong.

in space...
no one...

SOMOBY AWNSER MY QOUSETON!!! *stats crying* i want omone to awnser myn!! WWAAA!!!!!

00Predator_sig04.png

Question two:

Is there a limit to how many aliens can occupy a hive?

No.

in space...
no one...

No the making of a movie has nothing to do with the knowledge of the xenomorph itself. Maybe knowledge of the movie. But anyone can by the movie and look at behind the scenes.

in space...
no one...