rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

hi stalker have you talked to doc about me yet?

00Predator_sig04.png

living. is life worth living?

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is not the place to discuss that matter, but we are still undecided at the moment.

thorndesignssig.jpg

kk well im going to go watch cherry and SW okay?

P.S. i read what you guys said and i do not get mad easy! ok maybe i do but you should say it to my face instead of gossiping and saying it when im not there to defend myself!

00Predator_sig04.png

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Kill, my first post states that I don't want to see questions about the making of the movie. And this is my topic.

What am I saying, the idiotic mod is on your side, and she doesn't care if its my topic. She is out of control. So what I am going top do is get this topic locked.

Stalker, do you believe that aliens eat?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...avpunlimited5qf1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

"What am I saying, the idiotic mod is on your side, and she doesn't care if its my topic. She is out of control. So what I am going top do is get this topic locked.

Stalker, do you believe that aliens eat?"
-----------------------------------------

What the hell are you talking about m8? I'm a guy, & yes, I do believe that aliens eat.

Since you don't want Kill's questions in your topic, then he can go ahead & make his own thread, as I personally find his questions to be much more interesting.

thorndesignssig.jpg

and i agree with stalker becouse hese 2end in command and i TRUELY do think aliens eat.

00Predator_sig04.png

"
What the hell are you talking about m8? I'm a guy, & yes, I do believe that aliens eat.

Since you don't want Kill's questions in your topic, then he can go ahead & make his own thread, as I personally find his questions to be much more interesting."

GOOD.

Get that shit the fuck out of my thread, girl!

Just joking, If you like his questions, than this might be my first good thread I have made, so I will keep it here.

P.S. Aliens don't have fat.
It doesn't look like they have muscle either. So aliens don't eat.
in space...
no one...

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

fine , il but out of your topic, lol il let you guys ponder those pathetic variables like

"How many war aliens you think take down queen , ilike no" lmfao sorry i dont like questions like this because its all about opinion . and if your opinion is not the same as AVPUNLIM then hel start throwing one of his tantrums

anywho ..... Stalker your spot on mate , thats what i was trying to get at .... he recorded it high definition and it looked crumby ... you could clearly make out that the whole set was actually a miniture lol

So he used a home video cam for a crainy distorted feel .... looked fantstic ..... lol il get around to making another thread with more good questions later .. or if avp Unlim allows me to continue thats fine ?

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Dude you can keep that question on this site, and anyone else can ask any question alien related. Because I want a good topic.

in space...
no one...

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

okay in aliens a fast food resturant helped with a part near the end what resturant was it and what seen

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess