Ripley-A Lesbian?!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Alright, now we've all seen that deleted scene in Alien where Ripley comforts Lambert. It almost built into sexual tension from what I saw. Then, you have that scene in Ressurection where Ripley 8 is practically feeling down Call. It's been said by Ridley Scott that he wanted to explore sexual relations between the crew members in ALien. So I ask you: Was Ripley bisexual? Now, this is OPPINION BASED ONLY. People are going to disagree, and when that happens, no spamming with silly arguments. So, what do you all think? I personally think she was bisexual, it's certainly hinted at in Alien.

deathdrop.jpg

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

She so is not a lesbian. She needs a burly manly man who can kill aline with his bare hands and crush steel with his a$s cheeks. She needs a Man's man.

Honor and glory

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well, I know a sex scene was Filmed but never shown, I Think it was that or either something else

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 18 years ago

I have heard about a scene where Ripley and Captain Dallas have sex, but I don't think that one was even filmed.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

No no I'm sorry if that was sarastic sounding I just mean to me it seems like she needs a narly guy to fall for. Cause she is has more balls then almost all of the men she encounters in the series.

Honor and glory

^ If you're not going to take this seriously, don't post.

deathdrop.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

A long since dead daughter, I wonder who Mr. Ripley was????

"Only on the hottest years this happens....And this year it grows hot."

Maybe the new book, Aliens: Original Sin, could possibly explain it. I can't wait to get it.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

I can't say anything to this 'cos I'm not so experted over aliens and Ripley lol But umm... Why not? lol It somehow fits especially when she had alien DNA - being sneaky and overcaring.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Well I just thought I'd throw that into the air

"Only on the hottest years this happens....And this year it grows hot."

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 18 years ago

It would be crazy if she was bisexual. Especially since she has a daughter.

runner6jb.png
Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

A bit bizarre, I know, but I think it's ligit in terms of disscussion. The deleted scene really did look a tad sexual to me. Speaking of which, the Xeno was actually supposed to get turned on by Ripley at the end, but that seems to have been changed.

deathdrop.jpg

Well what I thought Ridley was trying to do was explore the sexuality of the alien, and the robot um...forget his name, But in Res. well I just hate Res. so Ill leave it at that.

Or she just could of wanted some love, what she hasnt really been in close contact with anyone since Hicks, what hundreds of years ago or something like that lol

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

in res she was definityly making a move on that android girl (dont remember) but i think that was due to the alien DNA, so she was acting a bit motherly towards her, it just made her a bit creepier. and how the heck do you turn on a xeno >>

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

lol , I know who did

I think they're with the ALIEN: QUADRILOGY or some place else lol

26619511777.jpg

lol wounder who made it,what movie has the deleted scens?

26820482457.jpg

lol both are good, Ive seen some of the Deleted scenes the rest were blury, lol BTW nice sig

26619511777.jpg

lol well it is very likely now that I think about it. I'd say she was bisexual.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

any1 else? this is a interesting topic lol,but what do u think of my opinion?

26820482457.jpg

lol,i never seen the deleted scenes and junk but seeing her other movies i think it was just her character(in the film,alien-alien r.) that eventully belt up to who she is in alien resserection

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei