FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Lol she could be but lets see her as a Hero not some person who is bi. lol Who would really wanna see that in any of the Alien movies?

Sorry if that offended some of you, im just saying She's known mostly as a Hero, not the other thing

I really dont care if she is bi, I care if the Movie/book/comic she is in is any good

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well well my friend I thin kwe are crossing over into the complex mind of the woman. I personally get a feel for what a woman wants and likes and not likes just by watching them. They do it to men all the time. True some woman may not show that. But a dencent amount of chicks show if they want you or not. Anyways Back on topic guys riply lesbian or straight. PS how cool would it be if she was a lesbian or even better bi!

Honor and glory

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 18 years ago

I thought i read somewhere that ripley addopted her daughter. But if ripley wanted to outlive here daughter.......boy did her dream come true.

runner6jb.png
Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

yep that book is the answer to all of our Questions about her except stupid things like who she went to High School with or what her favorite Icecream was lol

26619511777.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

True, she is a lot braver than most of the guys, but that won't dictate her sexual preference. Again, she might not be a lesbian; just as possible that she's bi. Or, maybe she's strictly dickly, who knows? Point is, don't guess based on the way she acts, thats usually a bad way to find anything sexual out. Take me, for instance. I'm the biggest weakling you'll ever meet. But I am also the perv in the WORLD when it comes to women. I stare at hot women's butts, and I'm only semi-ashamed to admit it. White, Black, Asian, Arab, Native American, purple poka-dot, whatever. If it has a rack, I'm after it. The only problem I have is approching girls who I have actual feelings (Not just phisical) for, but that, friends, is for another day. Anyhoo, I'm just trying to say that someone's personality usually can't tell you much.

deathdrop.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I would have absolutely no idea on that one. I've seen the stuff where the alien was spposed to have looked at her that way at the end, I think they mentioned it in the DVD commentary & it's all pretty strange in my opinion. The scene with Lambert was different, there was defenently something happening there. It's quite likely that Ripley could have been bisexual

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Pretty sure that was ALien 3...

deathdrop.jpg

lol there was deleted scene in ALIEN where she and someone else had *it* but I forget who it was

I think it was ALIEN, I dunno

26619511777.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 18 years ago

I wonder who it was.......if we knew, we would probly know if she was a lez or not.

runner6jb.png
Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

It tells us who it was I didnt read it recently though, Ill check it out again and give you guys the link for proof

26619511777.jpg