What did you think of the Newborn?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Tell me, what did y'all think of the newborn alien from Alien:Resurrection.

Nyuu,Nyuu!

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was just to make people at the time think gasp shock horror shock a mix with an alien and human, it would have worked at the time but now we all agree that its a turd waiting to be churned in a blender :)

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I made a costume of it and pushed it off a cliff. That felt REALLY good. Heh.

In Halo's terms, I'm the F.L.O.O.D.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I never got squirmish but the first time i watched it i felt sorry for the creature.... But the more i watched it the ore i disliked it and and laughrd at it's death still feel sorry for it though...

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

u got issue with that thing maybe tou should play the game and take your trounles out on IT

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg

No, no, no, no, no, no.

See, I don't only hate it for it's looks. THAT and everything else that even some other people don't understand - even I don't understand. That's how much I hate it.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Umm we do know it's characteristics. It's a slowmoving freak that's only plus is enhanced strenght. And I think it's apperance represented that fairly well. True, we don't know if it would've gotten any better if it lived longer, but then again we don't know if it would always look like that. A normal alien lifecycle can be completed in a matter of hours, who's to say the newborn could've been at it's maximum size and height when it's just born?

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

why did everyone hate it as it is called newborn maybe as it got older maybe we would have thought it was awsome who knows it wasnt old enough to see the darkness of life (looks up) anyway everyone hated it so much on appearence if we knew its charatistics it would be better so evryone think begore you make comments on its appearence

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg

Looking at my avatar and sig should make you guys express your feelings easier!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Ha. Hahahaha.

What I think of the Newborn... don't get me started. But I'll get started anyway. I can't describe how much I HATE that thing. I don't know why, but it's like I've always hated that thing, even if it seems like it's for no reason. I want to stab that thing in the eyes, gut it with a log, smash its face with a megaton hammer, slice its head off, make it eat dirt, and I wish that it didn't kill off Mario & Luigi in a dream I had once.

And what I describe here is no where near what I think about it. That thing is a futile disgrace to the whole Alien franchise, and because it sucks so much, the Predator one as well, just because Preds are related to Aliens.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

It look like a retarded fetus!

Nyuu,Nyuu!

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was like a loooooooooong evolution chain from the aliens that it is like that the chain was not suppose to exist.

ALienationSig.jpg

I AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

cute
newborn

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh yeah. Welcome to the site Xeno-Chan. hopr you like it here.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

i have not got a cule what u r all talking about lol.
don't worry most of da topic's here i dnt get aswel

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's a well-known fact that the majority of the folks here utterly despise the Newborn Alien from Resurrection.

Personally, it never bothered me.
In fact, when I first saw the film back in 1998 on it's day of release in the states, (I was about 10 years old at the time) I rather liked it.
It was a disturbing and new addition to the ongoing theme of mixing genetics in the series.

As I grew older I liked Alien: Resurrection as a film less and less, and today much like AVP, I hardly consider it part of the series. For me, Alien, Aliens, and Alien 3 are the classics and the best in the series.

I have no lasting hard feelings towards the Newborn, it's only as good/bad as the movie it's in.

Angus.jpg

it was so ugly it couldent sell itself for 1 cent on ebay lol

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

hay it could be worse

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I want to hear you scream my name

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, so the Newborn sucked, but I like the concept of having a human/alien cross-breed. Just not like the newborn. Something that sticks to the original alien idea. Something like.. Crow's idea.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think just about everybody knows my views on "Mr. Walking Pile of Vomit" already.

Also, welcome to the board Xeno-Chan, if you need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

thorndesignssig.jpg

WHO LIKES THE NEWBORN?!?! IT'S BUTT UGLY!!!!!!!

Nyuu,Nyuu!