Symbiote Alien Drawing

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I got the crazy idea from the symbiosis lifeform, Venom. I thought, What if a Symbiot took over an Alien? I know, totally crazy, but it looks crazy, too.

00Venom01.PNG

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Actually, Venom is now referred to as having a hue of dark blue and/or purple/violet. Carnage is the red/maroon one, Toxin is the Ruby one, and my own (called Genocide) is acid-green...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

"...but if it's like Venom..."

Bingo. You raise to 200$.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yea, wait till they see MY drawing! Heheh... have i also told you it`s very good, or did i consider that it would only be a minus since Angus has already told you that and coming from me, with no knoledge of the propper evaluation of drawn pictures, it would seem that i`m just saying that? Well, whatever, i`ll say this: WE ARE ALL IN DIP SHIT ON MIDIAN WITH YOU OUT THERE! That`s a compliment and i do mean it actually. I mean, Predess` wolvies don`t even stand a however very very small chance. I could roar a bit to keep that thing away, but if it`s like Venom... I won`t know when it`s coming...

00Alien_sig08.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

predalienking, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

awsome man

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

...What gun? Errmm... care to explain where, exactly in the picture do you see something that looks like a gun?

00Bloo_sig05.png

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

wtf? how many brothers/sisters does venom have? i just thought there were Venom and carnage!

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

cool. yeah I might do a mechine alien.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

lol, the second one is also good. maybe you should try to make a Metal Gear Alien. lol thats what I have plan on doin. anyways. the Alien would be even better with color. most symbiots have diffrent colors. (dispite the fact that the most refered symbiot is black there are still diffrent colors and verioties) perhaps you should do a Pred.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

aliensleader, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

the image looks cool and does look like venom with a touch of alien

the fight for survival has begun

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

thanks,man,cant wait to see it

mysig.jpgIn space, even if someone could hear you scream, they'd be getting the hell away instead of coming to help.

Cool i'm glad it's not spam, cool pic Bloo....

I am God of Blades I'm kinda having problems.

if you ask me, I don't think this should be counted as spam. this is a cool picture. I think it be more of a fan art topic then anything. nice pic bloo.

TitanosaurSig.jpgEyes Of Toph

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey Bloo, Awesome pic! Your right it does look crazy, but looks totally cool aswell!

Zwecky_02.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of The Hive!
Messageboard Rules

Hey Bloo i like your pic and all but would this not be conidered spam or cross over cause Venom is a creature from Spider-man.

I am God of Blades I'm kinda having problems.

But Venom nor anything from Spider-man (besides the Symbiote itself) is in the picture, or is fighting the Alien. And the Symbiote individually is much too diverse that a first-time looker won't even think of Spider-man when refering to the Symbiosis lifeform.

I hope a Symbiote-Alien isn't spam. If it is, don't hesitate to delete this.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Thanks man. I'll do it before/on Tuesday.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

u dont have to colour it if u dont want to,i'd like it to be crouching with its mouth partly open,don't forget the elite jaw,lol.
Awesome pic,lol it looks like something out of godzilla hehe

mysig.jpgIn space, even if someone could hear you scream, they'd be getting the hell away instead of coming to help.

Un-edited sketch of a revamped Bloo. This is an Ultimate-Spideman-styled adaption of my character. I'll ink it and colour it, both digitally.

00Bloo02.PNG

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

Sure thing buddy. Do you want it in any specific way? I'll color it if you want, too. I've been practicing inking and colouring on Photoshop CS2.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

could u do my covenant elite alien please,i don't have a scanner