-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ah, my bad. Maybe I should put the signature where people might look first, or a lot? I've seen that in most art.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I didn't even notice the signature, to be honest I've barely even glanced at this topic up until now.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Well, it has my signature at the bottom-right, but it's kind of my fault since none of you know my real name if you haven't added me on MSN, or just didn't care to really read the adresse's name.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I never realised that was actually your artwork Bloo, never really properly checked this topic out. Great work.

thorndesignssig.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No big issue, Rayne. But please stay on topic, this subject is done. No more discussions, posts that are offtopic to threads are spam.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Rayne, I like that you're trying to help. But maybe something like that will disrupt everything on here.

On-topic: I'm taking Angus' advice and trying to make it more realistic. If the new ones come out too comic-like, then at least you get new pictures...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hay if its such a bifg issue why dont you guys just make a topice about it and fight in there? i mean its a little unfair you guys fight until Otang locks it and then you guys move to another topice to fight and reapeat!!

P.S. im haveing one of thoughs black outs were you cant remeber how to spell a word like they or something. you even get one of thoughs? and im having a black out on reapeat right now!

rayneed1.jpg
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

It's their way of showing that they want to talk it out instead of causing anymore trouble.

Anyway... I've said this many times, and this is the last time I'm saying it: take it somewhere else. You all say bad grammar makes us look bad, but is arguing over that (and other things) make us look any better?

Especially in my own topic. I'm the one who can't take any more of this crap and then it starts here, of all places, on the forums.

Really. Should there be anymore, I'm going to rip my eyes out and eat them with Sunny D spraying in my sockets.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

pretty much. its a cool pic though, and would hate to see it go. its sooo cool and as I said original.

TitanosaurSig.jpgEyes Of Toph

Ah, my bad. It just sort of looks like the one from Final Wars from that point of view. But then I look at the eyes...

On-topic: Well, to my knowledge I have never seen on those either, so I'm in the clear until someone catches me.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Thanks. actually its GMK.

no, I mean to my knologe, no one has done that before, it is original.

Thanks again, man.

You mean it's original? No one you can recall has ever done one, or you haven't seen one at all?

Off-topic: I noticed your Godzilla: FW avatar. Heh, nice.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Alien with a gun, be like Weird Al's Song Elmo's Got a Gun, only in this case...

Alien's Got a Gun, Alien's Got A Gun, The Runner's On the Run, Predator's Dialing 911!

as I said before, great pic, and great idea. its actualy quite original.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ok,now i know
kk
i'm fine

mysig.jpg.........*cough*........................

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Dude. stop whining already and take your punishment. What is it with you people? You talk smack about not caring if you are banned (which admits your own acknowledgement of guilt) and then you want to come back on so bad. I am confused.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

when will you do another?

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

Pretty soon. I've been busy with practicing inking and that, so hopefully the next bunch will be better. Yes, I'm going to do not just a Symbiote Alien next time.

I'm going to try to do a regular Queen, a regular Warrior, a Predator, and since other have people have done it before, one AVP-non-related thing.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

LUCIFER. DO NOT GET MY THREAD LOCKED/DELETED, EITHER. Do you understand?

He knows what he's talking about, and what he means by it, you're denying. You weren't banned for your mental issue, you were banned for the things he says. Which , in some cases, was true.

If you have beef, settle it on MSN with anybody else who cares. If this is just a show, no one likes it. If this is just a way to get back at Otang for whatever reason, do it in an RPG.

How long you've been here does NOT matter. It's your character. It's how you act daily, and how you treat others. Respect is an honor and a privelage. Someone can have been here for 3 years, but they can be the biggest ass hole in history. But someone could have signed up yesterday, and be the most mature and nice person we've ever met.

For whatever reason, I'm tired of it. DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, do you get me?

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

Alien_Worrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ok otang sence you seem to block eme fro mtalking here this ok im dexlexic get over it 2 this accound was exposed to be termanated by stalker a long time ago so i have been told abought having 2 profiles abought 3 mounths ago spaming haha no i dident spam i was on topic i just made side notes on my post and defying mods make that mod i only did it to you becase you doing all this becase of a silly thing that happen on myspace lol

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

awsome pic :)

881555_1.jpg