Keep in mind.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

We keep the peace here. Moderators are chosen because of their reliability and responsibility to keep things running smooth here. Bottom line is, people who come here and insult, disrupt and down right disrespect others will not be here for long, that's not coming from the other mods, this is coming from me. I step away for five minutes and there's people flaming and dissing eachother. This is the first and last time i will address this - stop this behaviour or you'll be out. If you can't follow forum rules or show a little respect, then this is not the place for you.

Just try to keep in mind, in life, everybody follows some kind of rule set. It's how we achieve an equilibrium. If people don't follow stipulated rules they get punished - this forum (As painfully serious and horrible as some of you find it) runs in exactly the same manner.

I lead the mod team and reserve right to change stipulations in the rules when i see fit, and where it benifits the site and it's members, so for the next few days, if any one backtalks a mod, or disrespects another member, they'll be out of here, no warning. Just out.

For those of you who have informed me of the disruptions - i apoplogise, you're all aware we're a happy community in general, any more problems will be dealt with accordingly.

I dont ask much, but what i do want from members here is to show some tact, be responsible and respectfull of others, in the long run it creates more harmony and less problems.

Thanks all.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, this is getting a bit off topic but yeah... Balatu is a clan of great people like any clan, can't tell much about that, you have to see it yourself lol We probably have the most crazy people of the site in one pack (mostly 'cos I make everyone insane) and we have little RPG's and games on the clan's area where your own imagination is the limit. And our leader is nice even doesn't speak too much on the board.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Kill them. All of them.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

o yea forgot can u tell me a bit more about the clan on ur own opinion how u feel about it and not like the one from temp. clan page

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Well it's really not my call, our clan leader will decide your faith when ever the clan gets off from the lockdown.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Kill them. All of them.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Shadowwatching you didnt have to defend your self, You felt offended so you wanted to, the best thing to do is to not even respond to him.

Then he will be the one getting in trouble, if you start argueing, its gonna be you to, if you keep argueing and ignoring what im telling you, you are gonna get a warning.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

predatoress can i join ur clan and sorry u had to c a little bit of my wording i try to put it bluntly and nicely but hay everysite has a _hole

No problems, sorry that you had to go into the meat grinder on the very first weeks I've seen you around. We have these troublemakers once in a while. I'm just proud you stood your ground and still give a change to the site even you were cussed out.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Kill them. All of them.

i will submit to navyspaz and predatoress on this i just dnt like to be called a name that i dnt agree with i am called just about everyname in the book i either disagree or agree with them for example my other nickname is spaz and spawn and sometimes a freaka$$ and i go yea and ..... so from this day forward i will swallow my pride or talk with one of u about the issue so that i dnt get kicked out of here and plus i like it here anyways thank you for puting up with me so far

lol To be honest I would've done what Shadowwatching did just 'cos of my temper. But nowadays I have a habbit to pull myself out of the argument and look at the situation from aside, like I wouldn't be arguing at all but still defending my points of views.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Kill them. All of them.

I know you're all talking about a certain member in particular but i just want to express that my views go out to everyone here, most of you don't have to worry about this but as we all know, there are always a select few who push the boundaries and disrupt this place for everyone else.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As i said in my post in the other topic, whenever you are in an arguement just swallow your pride and let it go (if its something really pointless) and just realize that there are morons or (insert other expletive here) everywhere you go in life, no point making enemies of everyone.

Skystalker_02.jpg
Userbars.gif
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i agree with dave 100% dave alot spamers on avp2 site

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yea, its been crazy today, its mostly been the new people.

On the clan topic I told everyone to change subject and drop it, one agreed but then got straigth back to argueing when the other person insulted the person some more.

Even if someone insults me, im not gonna insult him back, I just ignore it and let a mod deal with it.

Dealing with it your self, unless your a mod, only gets you in trouble

Navyspaz_01.jpg

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah i agree navy, they started arguing one dropped it then started fighting all over again.
No matter how many times navy told them they kept at it. So I fully agree with you dave. And I think all you mods are doing a great job of enforcing the rules and keeping the site in order.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Thanks guys, much appreciated, and you are correct, best way of dealing with it is not insulting in return, just ignore it, or address the situation in a responsible manner and let it lie or wait for the mods to deal with the topic.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

thx dave ;) i am very happy

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

but but but he was wearing on my last nerve and i dnt like to be called a racist i had to defend my beliefs and myself (*sighs*)

So long as i have been asked by a member of a xenomorph clan, i will do my best...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

"If there be righteousness in the heart,
there will be beauty in the character.
If there be beauty in the character,
there will be harmony in the home.
If there be harmony in the home,
there will be order in the nation.
If there be order in the nation,
there will be peace in the world. "
-Confucius

"If you do not quarrel, then no one else in the world can quarrel with you"
- I think this was also confucius :U

These two quotes speak truth, and a few of us have strayed from them. It doesnt take alot to be kind towards another, even if they arent kind back, thanks dave for doing something about it :3 <3.

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well uumm we have always been trying to do something about it, its all over the forums.....

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

rofl i meant like put the final foot down and not take any more cr@p XD I know you guys have been doin yer jobs :3 <3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF