OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

If it was up to me, bannination would have been enforced long ago, but oh well. Thanks for your continued support, ms. donut XD

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ROFL XDD everytime you ban someone, you must type "BANNINATED" in really big,bold, red letters XDDDD <3<3 and no problem :3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hmmmmm... i always thought the best rule of thumb in any given situation was if you dont have something contributive to say dont say it. suppose thats why ive been kinda quiet latly. just havnt had anything to say that would contribute to the betterment of our little social club here

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Switcher, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

whatever, i dont regret wehat i said one bit

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No one cares whether you regret it or not.

deathdrop1.jpg

no no, i regret making my comments to you and bumping that old topic, im sorry, i didnt realise you were so nice, i heard some of the mods here are W**kers from KIll the Queen

I dont regred expressing myself to shadowwatcher, after her sexist statement

And personal attacks are not the way to go about anything. If you have beef with any of the mods/members/etc, take it up over E-mail. Don't bring it to the site. I'm really not sure why Kill the Queen is suddenly pissed off at us. He always seemed rather chilled out.

deathdrop1.jpg

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

u know predatoress u and me would get along just fine i like to goof off in a nice but funny way and i would like to talk to u personaly (email or such) to understand a bit more on this topic of clans and such

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Are you talking to me or Switcher?

I was not around for whatever fight you two had, but end it now, whatever it was.

deathdrop1.jpg

i want to talk to predatoress and i dnt want to talk to switcher and i told navy spaz and predatoress i would drop it but switcher kept going and i just had to put my 2 cents in and i dnt regret telling him that but i regret making the mod.s mad at me that is y u c that i submitted to navy spaz and predatoress and others that said to stop in the first place i am not going to appologize to switcher if he wants to talk to me my email is in my profile

Yeah, DD sorry, But i heard a few bad reposts

like Kill the Queen

Also Killswitch says the members here dont wellcome newbs with open arms, you feel sort of threatened at the start and have to earn respect
People like Katam make your intro hell

Maybe you guys could be a little nicer to the know nothings like me , just a thought you dont have to head to

Sorry to both of you atually .... but still shadow, dont be sexist, not all guys dont know the meaning of the word no you know

Be nice , i will

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well you can talk with me by e-mail or msn messenger, the address is found on my homesite but I'll put it in here: [email protected]

As for the anyone else, use mails or instant messengers for personal stuff so we can actually focus on AvP around here.

Peace out, I call this for a day and go to sleep...

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Kill them. All of them.

so u submit to the argument and be (somewhat) friends and tell me y u picked what u picked (nt the arguement)

i am editing this while the real shadowatching is out of the room (haha) keep this in mind about shadowatching ok switcher She is without question the most frustrating and annoying person out of all of out friends. She's arrogant, loudmouthed, and has virtually no respect for authority's and almost everyone (that disrespects her or her friends) That's the really annoying thing about her--she's so blasted good at what she does that it almost compensates for her personality . . . almost She wasn’t a bad person thought. She is willing to help out a friend in need. Could fry some eggs and eat them while being in the pan. She trys to stay to herself when she is with everyone but when someone asks her for anything she jumps up and says what can i do...
i will try to keep her temper down but sometimes just sometimes it does get the better of her

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

this topic is way off topic lol i know im not a mod but it is.

when is the clan topic going to open back up

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well read what dave said in that topic. k i will stop posting in this topic before i get a warning how ever you spell it.

Can't we all just get along?

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I can tell you that we offer any help to new people.
But if they are new, discourteous, and don't respect experienced members and Mods.... well then thats a problem. Someone will not come in here dishing out attitude. New members must keep in mind other people don't know them, so don't pretend you are buddies by calling each other names or criticizing. People don't like that. You are right. Such as anywhere else, new members earn respect, they can't demand it. We will be sure of that. For some reason although clearly posted, new members don't adhere to the rules or to intros of topics. That's another way to get blacklisted. This is nothing new.

All seriousness aside, have fun.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules