To the Greatest Aussie in the world

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Today at 11:00 am in australia Steve Irwin died when he was filming tiger sharks in the barrier reef. though he was not attacked by a shark he was jabbed in the heart but a sting ray as he was swimming above it.. this is terrible news.

Irwin was like a second member of my family in a way as i being and aussie grew up with his T.V show and seeing him in person makes me respect him even more. The thing that upsets me the most though is that his daughter had sent him a fathers day card as he was away and he never had a chance to read it.

Many australians are paying their respects to him by coming to Australia Zoo and saying words for theire hero, he even was good friends with John Howard himself.

This has truely shocked me and probably would of shocked you to if you know who he is.

i wanted to give the news to the people of this site as he was a great man who died doing something he loved.

(WHO LOCKED THE TOPIC NO OFFENCE BUT tHIS IS JUST PAYING DAMN RESPECT TO THE mAN >:[ )

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

I guess it's the way he would have wanted to go: from what I heard, he died instantly. He lived life to the fullest, right until the very end. He was one of us (aussies). He was a hero.

R.I.P

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea :( Tragedy,

For everyone who has MSN, put (tu) in your name for the turtle emoticon.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

its just sad,i loved his show,very educational,he was a great man and i respect him,isnt it strange that he brought down crocs that were many times his size,and he gets killed by a stingray!,but still,he lived a happy life and people will remember him throughout the ages
R.I.P

as a human burns he should realise that he either died knowing what attacked him,or died trying to find outmattspicturebm.jpg

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes R.I.P steve. He was a great man.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

God I still can't beleive it :'(

Whenever I heard the word "Australian" first thing I thought of was him.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

right...i feel a little gutted because when i used to watch his show, me and my mates would always laugh at it, it was a good show, im not saying it wasnt, but he used to get bitten in almost every one

official TRIVIUM website

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is way offtopic but this person made extraordinary advances in animal interest and conservation so I guess its ok for a day. At least he helped make people who wouldn't normally care about the animals around them, develop an appreceiation for those animals.

That was truly a freak event, as stings from stingrays are rarely fatal.I had to read up on it becuase i couldn't believe the story.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

use to watch his show everyday,and i still as today..damn i can't belive what just happened.idk what to say..am speechless.. :(
R.I.P STEVE..

DiscsSig.gif

i can definately say ure all overreacting, but here goes...

R.I.P Steve arwin

irwinfamily_wideweb__470x379,0.jpg

Stingrays:

latin name: Potamotrygonidae

They have a poisonous caudal sting, and are one of the most feared freshwater fishes in the neotropical region, sometimes more feared than piranhas and electric eels. However, they are not dangerous unless stepped on or otherwise threatened.

official TRIVIUM website

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

so are you saying that he caused the singray to attack him by like irratating it? or are you saying this is a rumor?

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

it was just some info about them, chill.

official TRIVIUM website

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok i was just wonderin

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah i heard the news this morning, pretty crushed my family was, all grew up watching his show, he'll be greatly missed. Hopefully we can have some kind of moment of silence for a great man.

punisher.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

The Ray got him in the heart from what I understand.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

...I used to watch his show all the time, I can't believe he just died like that. Knowing someone like that (who hasn't done anything bad - sh*t - to the world) make the dark side of me today. I hate that. All those men around the world who cause sorrow and all that sh*t to the nation, hated by almost everybody, and they're still living like it's Friday every day.

This guy comes a long with a really cool TV show, liked by almost everybody, and he gets killed almost instantly.

Psssh. All I have to say is, "What the hell. ...What the hell."

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Ace, Undefined, 17 years ago

Damn i watched his show all the time when i was younger the insane stuff he would i loved. crap last night my dad told me i couldnt believe it. He's in a better place now though R.I.P you crazy aussie

00Ace01.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Omigod.. he's dead? I don't believe it, i loved his show, and i didn't think he would die any time soon =(

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00Alien_sig04-1.png

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

The incident was very unfortunate. I guess some people dont want to think about someone dieing, and when that person does, it is hard to believe it has happened.

I do admit I didnt know Steve very well, but I had seen his movie, and some of his shows. But from what I know he was a great Animal loving guy, with a loving family.
I know he will be missed by many.

R.I.P Steve.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Its always sad to see people like him go. But look on the bright side, at least he died doing what he loved to do.

Mishmufsig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I heard the news yesterday afternoon, & it completely blew me away, especially being a fellow Aussie myself, so Steve Irwin had been a part of my life ever since I can remember.

He was an Aussie Icon, & a great man, he will be sorely missed.

R.I.P Steve Irwin

thorndesignssig.jpg