Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

what the heck! I loved watching his shows!! iv'e been watching them since i was 7...i'm really really gonna miss him. "RIP steve we'll miss you..." :(

and ur right mishmuf. at least he is in a better place now.:) doing more of what he loves where the angels fly.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

In my oppinion he was the greatest man that ever lived and would have gone up against the most terrifying creatures on earth. I'll pay my respects to him with an hour's silence. I love reptiles and animals and when i saw him on TV i thought that is a truley brave man that is an Australian. But we will always remember him as the Crocodile Hunter. Steve Irwin his legend will live on. I will remember him as the greatest man on earth!
868194_1.jpg
He was the only Australian i'd ever admired a great farther and husband. Steve Irwin!

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

What shocked me, was this is the guy who played with death every day in the most dangerous animals on the planet. Crocodiles and spiders and snakes, he would just laugh off the danger. And yet, he meets his end to something as insignificant as a sting ray. Just doesn't seem right. Such sad news.

00Alien_sig01.png

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

i watched his movie and occasionaly saw his tv shows , and from what ive seen i think he lived more than the oldest person alive. (And from what i heard about it I think that he was swimming over the sting ray when it stung him, so he couldve been in the wrong place when the sting ray started going up or down or turning or something.) R.I.P Steve

Zhao20Yun20CG1.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

"Prepare to say goodbye to your two best friends, and I dont mean your pals in the winnebago."-Dark helmet from Spaceballs the movie

The Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

to bad dead steven was Great men i have see all movie on tv

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

This is just depressing..:(

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Pretty much the entire world is in mourning over him.

I haven't left my house all day :(

Its for a different site, but I wanted to show everyone since its on this topic. (sig is too big for here, just showing)

STEVEIRWIN-3.jpg

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Great foto navypaz

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

He will be missed, I've noticed on EVERY SINGLE forum i've seen, there's been a memorial topic for steve, and they are full to the brim of posts full of praise and mourning for him. I was personally suprized that so many people worldwide knew of his existence, yet alone think of him so highly.

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

r.i.p steve im sure there is a place were u will fit in

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago