AVP 2 movie image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

The costumes look spectacular! So much better than the original A vs. P. All I can say is hella yeah!

http://www.movie-infos.de/galerie_details.php?image_id=12691

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

whats wrong with setting the movie in texas? it fits the temperature requiremnts for Yautja. bah!

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

The Xenomorphs in AVP were called 'warriors' but they were actually Drones (See the domed heads and the fact they hadn't been active long enough to Mature - most references to alien maturity state that it takes about two weeks for the Drones to mature into Warriors)

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not to look stupid but wasnt the aliens in AVP warriors or were they drones then?? and to comment on AVP unlimited they are from the film they arnt fake as the same image has been shown all over mvie related web sites so its real :P

KillSwitchalien.png

I'm really trying my best not to be pessimistic, i can feel that hope building inside, that tiny sliver of excitement growing, but i just can't help think that we're all gonna be let down again. AVP left to much of a sour taste in my mouth and i don't wanna be dissapointed again.

On the other hand, THERE'S WARRIOR ALIENS BABY!
if there's tons of those bad boys and at least more than 3 preds, i'll be happy as Larry, whoever the hell Larry is.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes indeedy, Bloo.

Angus.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That neck. It's like he's on steroids, or something. The Warrior is AWSOME. My favorite type of Alien class, and it makes a return! This picture takes away ALL doubt from my head, except for the fact that I haven't seen the final film yet. So I'm saving up my money to see this thing on release day, or however you say it.

The Predator looks nice. It's like I said about some other things: They take the best of the old and mix it with the best of the new.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

How about the hood or brooklyn? I think it's also a good warfare as well.....!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think Kentucky is a lot different area. Colorado and Texas is more desert than Kentucky. But I say, Texas would make a great place for this film because it is said that deserts can be sculdering hot during day but brutally cold.

The heat will attract the Predators but maby some sort of cave or hole in the ground could be a home for Aliens (how ever they get there) and be to come out at night sense they need cool places.

Farther more for the Predator, we already have the heat, but there's the violence and prey in there that is needed for the enviornment of Texas. The Aliens are one (prey), but what could the other part be? Maby crooks and crazies, or the Leatherface family from the Chainsaw films, lol jk. But I have high hopes for the film already now, and I enjoy the setting of Texas; Hopefully that setting will be used.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Texas, Colorado, Kentucky, whats the difference. I say Acheron!

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Actually, according to some recent news it isn't in Texas, it is in Colorado. I think it's on wikipedia or IMDB

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Look, anyone could have put these two action figures together, I don't think that thats what they will look like.

Don't get me wrong, I want the warrior to fight the original predator design, but AVP is WAY to dumbass for that. It being in Texas makes it the dumbest movie ever, why not warriors fighting predators on Acheron 10s of thousands of years ago!?!

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

sweet tap dancing jeebus! 8D My tum tum tingles with the anticipation of thousand camels o3o

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

I just checked out Planet AVP and Colin Strause has confirmed it to be legit. He says it might look fake to some because of the poor lightning. I thought it looked pretty good to begin with, so I'm even more excited now. Those are supberb designs, I just really hope the creatures can pull off the terror level like they did in Predator and Aliens.

AVPFREAK.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Looks good but as I told Stalker, this kinda looks like a closeup of a McFarland toy. I hope I'm proven wrong.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Well, the designs look good, all we need now is a deck of cards......

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Agreed. Right on, Stalker.
I can say, aside from that awkward Alien neck, I am pretty excited. These look great.

Angus.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, I was never much for that look either, but I suppose we'll have to bear with it, it's only a very minor cosmetical aspect, & I'm sure the overall alien will look quite similar to the classic style once we have seen it in the film. At least the warriors are making their return, I always found them to be the creepiest alien form in the series, they had an almost feral, animalistic style about them in Aliens, the way they would twitch & shudder while exposing their gaping maw was enough to send a chill down your spine.

The predator also looks great, the style harkening back to the excellent design from the second movie, with many modifications. It looks like the creatures will be adopting their unique tribal hunter style from the Predator movies once again for AVP2, which I am absolutely thrilled about. The predators in the original AVP were like massive, armour plated walking tanks, which was the complete opposite of what their species is & stands for in my opinion. I am glad that the creatures seem to be getting back into the great style they once had. On top of this, Ian Whyte has claimed that the predators in this movie will be much more seasoned, veteran hunters, which should definitely make things more interesting.

thorndesignssig.jpg

That is true, Stalker.

But even so... that WWF neck... iffy.

Angus.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yep, I'm gonna say the same in here what I said to Stalker on msn - nice chains lmao

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Keep in mind that this is only a production photo, which was probably taken in between filming scenes, meaning that the lighting is off & the makeup & effects haven't been fully applied to the costumes. Everything should look far better in the actual movie.

thorndesignssig.jpg