Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

The Predator looks amazing!

I can't say I'm too thrilled about the Alien, however. Maybe it's just a poor angle or whatever, but something just looks off to me. It's neck looks way too thick and they still haven't gotten rid of that thick pipe-looking shoulder look from Alien: Resurrection and AVP.
But the dome-less head looks great. Nice throwback to Aliens.

Good find, dude, thanks for sharing that.

Angus.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

Crow,heh,maybe the alien is undernourished.

awesome pic tho,take that AVP,ur sequel is gonna be much better than ye

sig.jpgBloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter
hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Those looked like action figures!

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Looking at it again, the only thing that really looks different on the alien is the lack of a dome. The Pred looks fantastic, though.

deathdrop1.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

From the background it shown....it'very familiar....it looks like the background of the movie Alien 2...

I just hope this is a real pic, although I've a bit suspicious...!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bloody awesome find m8, what a great pic. Good to see the return of the warrior, as well as a redesign of the predators, making them much more reminiscent of the originals than they were in AVP. Up until now, I hadn't actually been too fussed with AVP2, but all this hype & now this new glimpse of what we're in for has really gotten me looking forward to it.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Looks very good, but I do have one question: Why are the tendons on the xeno's mouth so bloody thin? o_O

Crow-2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

If that is in fact a real image, then I'm more excited than ever. This might actually be... *gasp* DECENT!

deathdrop1.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

is this the beggining of the movie since this is the first picutre. Haha, if the predator did use its plasma caster on the warrior alien, the predator might be injured from the acid blood XD

I am as excited as you guys about this too because this is like a combination of Aliens and Predator.

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

The new pred kinda looks like CH, don't ya think DD?

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

EEEEEE!!!! It actually looks... GOOD.... but then again so was AVP.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Must....curb....excitement......musn't....
be....let.....down.

In all seriousness, i suspect the new directors
are well aware of the trashin AVP got around the world, i'm more than confident this movie may just surpass expectations and bring the franchise back above water.

Yes, you heard it here, Daveberg has crumbled
against the AVP2 movie machine.....

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I feel the same Dave when I saw that ribbed cranium I went insane.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

A welcome return to the screen for the warrior aliens, i'm actually excited!

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

I never liked the idea of placing the setting in a crowded city. It defeats the purpose of the isolation and claustrophobia brought on by the original films.

Angus.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

How about put it into a crowdy city again? Just like P2.

I think it would be good set the background of the film base in places like NYC, Brooklyn, Atlanta or even some places which look 'hood-kish'....

How do you think?

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh THANK GOD! Maybe this movie has some hope yet...

Crow-2.jpg
http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/11675.html

It's a different script and was filmed in Colarado, not Texas.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

"i think people were more concerned with the pitiful storyline that accompanied the texas script - which, by the way, was officially branded as 'GARBAGE' by the directors."
-
-
-

So ... does that mean that we're actually going to have a different storyline or script for AVP2, thanks to the directors' intervention? Because I was under the sad impression that we were stuck with that awful story.

Angus.jpg