Who would win

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

A human scientist creates a super-alien queen. And it escapes. The super-alien queen can produce gremlin-like aliens that don't need hosts. She can produce millions of them. And in a matter of months, billions. The gremlin aliens are weak but come in vast numbers. The predators must stop them. for the humans can't. The predators are armed with hyper plasma casters, that shoot balls of plasma that explode on impact, killing multiple gremlin aliens. The predators are also armed with yautja military (not hunting) weapons. The two competitive hives must stop the super-alien queen. The super hive is growing under ground, so nukes can't effect them. They are terraforming the earth, ripping humans and animals inside out and adding them to there hive. It is uber hard to kill only TEN of these things.

The super hive is a system of tunnels that go miles into the earth's crust. The tunnels go all around the world. Some where in one of these tunnels, the super-alien queen lies, producing 500 million a month. She is going to be BIG!

Who would win, the military army of predators, or the super hive?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

By the super-hive, I'm guessing you mean the Alien Mother and her hive of status-improved Warriors.

I don't know. Seems too weird to me, but could make a fairly intersting get-up...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think the super hive would win, by shear number XD though they'd do some serious damage, the preds are just way too outnumbered

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

500 million a month? Could you be more realistic? Gremlin aliens sound wierd, we dont exactly know what they are capable of.

And if the hyper plasma shot kills multiple "gremlin" aliens, then how could it be hard to kill 10. You said they would be weak, but 10 would be hard to kill. I see multiple as being 2-4, so 3-5 hyper plasma shots could kill 10 easily.

We dont even know what weapons yautja military have, and how powerful they are.

The hive sounds like it would win, but with the numbers you gave it makes me think it is alittle one sided. And where is the other hive, what numbers do they have? If i read correctly "The two competitive hives must stop the super-alien queen"

Alot of this is made up, if this was a more realistic fight it would be alot easier to see who would win.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

There is 300 military yautja. They are armed like mother fuckers.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is just yet another one of those scenarios where there are too many variables to tell who would win....

Crow-2.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

None of this is even canon whatsoever. There are no such things within the franchises as "super queens", "gremlin aliens" or "predator military". Furthermore, even if they were canon, we have no idea what sort of abilities they would possess. For all we know, predators could have military weapons to simply annihilate their opposition's home planet.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Thats what i was getting too, but Stalk said it better.

new-Black-sig.jpg

Gremlin aliens are weak, if there is one, but ten are hard to kill, for a regular person, a gremlin alien is like a three foot warrior, except it's the same color as the face hugger, and it doesn't have a double jaw. But it has a lot of acidic blood, one cut, and it goes squirting everywhere.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

The military Yuatja are armed with hyper plasma casters, armor, wrist rockets, mini automatic missile launchers, and VERY big shoulder plasma casters.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

wouldnt plasma casters be the same a huge shoulder casters?

And If a hyper caster will kill multiple aliens, with exploding shots. The preds could just get far away and shoot. not being harmed by the acid blood. Also, Nothing the military has is close-combat? I find that hard to beleive. Seeing as only using long range would possibly be dishonorable in killing such an enormous(spelling?) hive.

Stalk is right. This does sound like something you made off the top of your head.

new-Black-sig.jpg

None of those are canon whatsoever, & sound like weapons you just made up off the top of your head.

thorndesignssig.jpg

A Yautja military is too far-fetch'd from what they oringally are. And that's an Alien fan saying this.

00Bloo_sig04.png

If they are the same color as Facehuggers... you might as well call them K-series aliens with a twist.

00Bloo_sig04.png

There are holes every 500 miles, that aliens can come out of the underground hive, so the yuatja couldn't stay at long distance.

Since its not cannon, are you going to delete it?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

But all you have ever seen are hunting yuatja, not military, these are state of the art yautja mother fuckers.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

No, I'm not going to delete it, there are probably still others who may be interested in talking about this. But for me personally, this all seems much too fatfetched.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Why would there be holes every 500 miles? Another thing you failed to mention until after i thought something up. And would the yautja be able to "block off" the holes? Cover the holes up, gaurd them with some preds, and shoot anything that crawls out. Or just Drop a nuke in the hole, or multiple nukes. And how many preds are there?

new-Black-sig.jpg

300 military preds, they can try to cover the holes up. If they nuke the hole, it won't be a big lose, since the hive is miles under ground all around the world. I made it that way so the predators couldn't use nukes. And I didn't just make up that there hive was miles deep and all over the world, I stated it in the first post.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg