black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

All around the world? Why not blow up the planet then. it seems too big for only 300 to destroy. Now this is really seeming one sided. but if they blew up the planet humans would be gone...............

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Here's what I think will happen:

Things will start out well for the preds. They'll easily clear out some areas, but since the Gremlin things are all over the planet, it won't matter too much. Eventually, the gremlins catch on to the preds and focus their efferts on them. From here either 2 things will happen. 1) the Gremlins simply overrun the preds 2) The pred's weapons either malfunction or run out of power, THEN the gremlins overrun them.

This situation seems a little one-sided.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fine, no more then 3 thousand yautja armed with everything I just stated. If they kill the super queen, they kill the hive, she is some were under ground. And they would have to fight there way there.

Hords of billions, and the numbers grow every month.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Maybe with less of the Gremlins, but still very onesided after that, considering that there is a possibility of only one Pred living to face the Queen...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

You never know, the pred might kill the super queen, lol.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

well there is no way to find that out. This fight is against the preds all the way. there is no way to find out, this is more like a "what do you think would happen" thing.

new-Black-sig.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

In your post, you mentioned that there are billions of gremlins. Now do the math. That means there are over 300000 gremlins for just one predator, and that was just for a billion gremlins. There's no way you one pred can kill 300000 gremlins, even if they have advanced tech.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

And there is no way that Gremlin aliens, despite their name, are stupid enough to kill themselves. Even so, there would still be WAY too many.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Also. Unlimited said 300 preds. then switched to "okay nevermind the 3 thousand preds armed with weapons i said"

I am confused. Unlimited, What is happening in this fight now with the changes you made?

new-Black-sig.jpg

The same rules apply, just with 3000 instead of 300. Why can't one pred kill 300000? Lets go over the list again.

Hyper plasma casters, Armor, Wrist Rockets, Mini Automatic Missile Launchers, and VERY big shoulder plasma casters.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

This is the super queen compared to a regular queen.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4226/superalienqueendz3.png

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

There is no way 1 pred could kill 300000 gremlin aliens.
You say 10 are hard to beat even though they are weak. even though with the information stated, 10 shouldnt be hard to beat, but 300000?
No way. remember, with numbers comes power. so even if the gremlins were weak, they could gang up on the pred and he would die. easy

new-Black-sig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is idiotic. Locked.

deathdrop1.jpg