AvP: Outbreak

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey guys im making a movie Called AvP: OutBreak as some of u already know this is for all of the members of this site to view

The Plot:

A Marine is picked up by a Weyland Yutani research station and is introduced to the crews life style... Thats a lie...

The scientists are researching on xenomorphs (aliens) and Yaut'ja (predators) but our marine does not know.

When scientists give an accidental drug overdose to a predator it awakens, killing the scientists and cutting the power to release to others. Unfortunately Cutting the power released the xenomorphs aswell...

Now the research station is a maze of battle and death, but can our marine reach to the hangar before its to late......

Ok so thats the plot done, in a earlier post i made i asked people about speicial effects and how they were done and if they had any good ideas for effects. But Unfortunatly The Post Ended up dead so i deleted it.

Members may sighn up for the credits if they give me one or 2 ideas for effects and the first 5 xenomorph members and the first 3 pred members may sighn up as characters.

Avalible Aliens:

Battle Alien

Alien Ressurection Warrior (in srory it lab inhanced by scientists to explain the brownish colour)

Dog Alien/ Runner

Pred Alien

Alien Drone ( from ALIEN )

Avalible Predators

Scar

Predator the Hunter ( Armour is converted so its a silvery colour instead of a bronze)

Predator

People Who sighned up in the previous post:

Drenton : Aliens Warrior

Black Warrior: Predator 2

Main unselectable characters:

Grid Alien: Alpha male of the pack

Alien Queen: The Alien Queen

Celtic Predator: Scarface

Corpral Hicks : John o' Brian

The movie is to be made mostly in stopmotion so u get the feel that the figures are moving by themselves instead of only seeing the top part of a character while a persons hand is underneath moving the character.

These are the effects ive dealed with:

Hive resin

smashing through walls/doors/pylons etc

the moving charcters

sets

Stuff i need to deal with but cant figure out how to:

Alien And Predator blood

Plasma Caster blasts

pulse rifle Muzzle Flash

pred cloak

characters talking or roaring while soundtrack is being played

And Alot MORE!!!!

This is the Adress to the main Web Page if you are interested also has a ton of info on predator and alien on it so check it out plz and if possible sighn the guestbook so i can know if youve been on and thank you for sighning it:

http://alien-vs-predator-outbreak.piczo.com

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

come on somone has to say somthing!

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Drenton: k i will delete the post at the begining of september and thanks for the warning

Everyone: i just want some suggestions on speicial effects, people to have a look at the film site and consider having their charcter in the film thats all

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

ok i hope u guys help because i need alot of it.
Also thanks Drenton for signing the guestbook

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

For pred blood you could simply brake a glow stick and smear it on the predator or something like that.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

alienhunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

your movie looks like it gonna be really great good luck . im no speical effects expert myself so i cant really give you no ideas but if i think of something i will post it here straight away.
just wandering a couple of things

1.is the movie gonna be dark or pretty light?

2.are there gonna be chestburster in the movie.. if so how are u going to show the scene when it burst out the victims chest

3.How are you going to show the inner jaw actually digging into the victims head ect

i ask these cause in curius and lets just say im not very smart when it comes to effects.
anyway your movie sounds great and and cant wait to watch it Good luck with all the speical effects and i hope someone can help you out.

p.s im not really bothered but as they are my fav if no one else takes the part of the runner/dog alien i will.

-The Hunters back so RLH!!-
- Run Like Hell -

Blood Hunter:

Thanks! i didnt know how to get predblood, thats a great idea! i think i saw alien and predator blood things for sale but they're in another country so i cant get em great

What Pred:

Scar

Predator the Hunter ( converted so it has silver armour instead of bronze )

Predator

Also ill need to ya name so i can put u in the credits :)

Alien Hunter:

These are the questions and these are the answers

1.Is the movie gonna be dark or pretty light?

to this do u mean its going to be dark as in evil or dark as in the lighting meh ill give u both contexts.

Some scenes are in the dark but have light in them so you can see the characters battle.

the movie is a bit freaky in the scene: The Swarm lol but its not relativly dark (evil)

2.Are there gonna be chestburster in the movie.. if so how are u going to show the scene when it burst out the victims chest?

ah i have a sollution to that my freind but it isnt the victim in the queen figure set..ok... som of the effects are secret but i'll let a few fly.....

3.How are you going to show the inner jaw actually digging into the victims head ect?

ah yet anoughter secret you want answering ill show a scene with the head bite in it once its done more like a practice fight before i do the film ok...

And yes mate u can be the Alien Runner/ Dog alien..also il need to know ya name so u can be in the credits

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

does anyone else wanna join?

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

IM SHOOTING THE HEADBITE TODAY AND WILL BE SHOWN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

maybe alittle crazy but whatever:

for the predator roar you could get Predator: Cj and do the war cry while filming the movie, or record the war cry from the game. i said game and not movie because you can control the roar time, also be sure to do this in a quiet level where there will be no other noises with it.

if you dont have predator: CJ then find someone who does. and if you dont have a recorder(i guess with just sound not visual stuff?) then find a cheap one and it might work.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

cool thanks m8 i thought about that i got quite a few sounds now on the computer and concrete jungle would be excellent for the preds thanks

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

no problem. also what is the whole headbite filming thing? are you gonna show it here when your done with that part or what?

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

yeh i will i hope everyone enjoy it.. its not just a headbite its a fight scene aswell between an elder pred and a battle alien ( of coaurse the alien wins or we cant see the headbite). i might post it today or tomoz

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

oo nice! :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

ok i finished the mini movie its just well....... kinda bad screen quality and its a bit f*%&d up k, and the head bites kinda really quik so look carefully when they brawling on the ground.

k let find how to put it on a internet page.

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

I have a site you could host it on. It's pretty barren, and has been for about a year and a half. But, then again, it up to you if you want use your page, or temp. host it on my site.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

how do i put it on the web

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

WOOOT!!! im hosting it on a site it will showing soon:) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

here it is

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9805188165555086/alien_vs._predator_the_fight/

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Bad-@$$ work there man! It wasn't Knox perfect (Look at newgrounds to see which Knox I mean), but it was pretty close. I couldn't see it too well, but it is pretty sunny right now.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

alienhunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

lookin good cant wait to see the rest oh and thx for answering the question anyway . youll find my name on my profile and thx for the part

-The Hunters back so RLH!!-
- Run Like Hell -