who is your favorite predator?

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

who is your favorite oredator and why?

Navysig-2.jpgHunters moon

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Celtic is great. I admire his mask and brutal fighting skills the most, and knowing that he was the strongest predator in AVP other than the elders, I think he was the coolest.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

the city hunter from Predator 2

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like City Hunter, because of his skin colour (Don't call me rasist!) and his armour. Plus his general tactics.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

well i liked scar because of his mask and the way he fought the queen.

DiscsSig.gif

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Chopper, mainly because of his design.
His mask, his armour, and his SKULLS mounted on his back.
He was just the perfect pred design, can't believe they killed him off that easy. I was insanely ed.

Predator from the original, comes in second.

W/e

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

And chopper would have swoosh'd him in half. ^-^
Dee dee dum dee dum. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favorite... ... ... Would have to be Jungle Hunter from PREDATOR. It opened a whole crate full of whoop-a$$ for everyone that got in his way. Very slick, very confusing, very deadly. It would of even ripped open and tore off the slide-in-door of a business-truck full of kick-a$$-moves onto anyone else (including the other Predators we know) hadn't Dutch done that to him first. But then again, he was an honorable Pred. He would let the other Preds kick his a$$ just to save his honor in front of the Elders.

For people too lazy to read that upper part, long story short, my favorite of all time is Jungle Hunter.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Chopper, if not him then City Hunter. I like their designs also.

Navyspazsig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favourite predators are the original, & a very close second is the predator from pred 2. Both of those preds were obviously experienced hunters, & in my opinion were by far the best. They're overall designs were excellent, & really have that "predator" style to them. Most serious pred fans would know what I'm talking about. The AVP preds simply didn't have that unique predator style, which was a major letdown.

As far as the newer preds go, I prefer celtic, he has been the best of the predators we have seen recently, much tougher & hardier than scar or chopper, & a much better fighter in my opinion. He didn't back down from any fight, & for that, he at least deserves some acknowledgement & respect.

TheStalker.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

From all we know, with the time and skills the first two had, Celtic may have been the next-in-line, if you know what I'm talking about.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Well take a guess....the City Hunter from Predator2..I like the way he hunted and the way he used his weapons. I liked his skin, designs and his style. I also liked his helmet alot, the way he roared and his face, how it differed from the first Predator's face.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

i like elder from avp give combat staff to lex predator elder look very cool and i think we wil see him in avp 2

in space no one can Hear you scream

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

the wolf pred

UNDERTAKER_66, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think that the CITY HUNTER from PREDATOR 2 is cool but the PREDATOR from AVP2 is the one I think is the coolest

darkwolfofhate77, Undefined, 16 years ago

I cant decide between Wolf from AVPR or Scarface from predator concrete jungle.Wolf because he could kill just about everything.Scarface because he killed those Alien-Scorpion Hybrid and because he owned those Bad Blooded Predators

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

i like celtic because of his armour and helmet. i also like the city hunter from pred2.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ey! What's wrong with hybrids or Bad Bloods?? *chukles*

I still love the original predator, but I haven't yet seen avpr. And I doubt the movie would change my opinnion.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Meh... the more tolerant i become for my blonde wife's sake, the less i feel like moking you, honey... I still hate honey though.

Aaaaaanyway, my favourite pred is surely the Wolf, the way he humilliated that idiotic excuse for a predalien was just peachy, like the comments on deviantart say, instant fav omfg!!!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

My new favorite Predator is the Wolf. I love his weapons, how he fought the Aliens, his look, his roars, his mask, his face and how he'd kill anyone in his way.

Cystic, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would say celtic. but wolf has me thinking otherwise