predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

actually i like the fhirst predator because he is the original but i also like scar and celtic but the wolf is the best

remember original is always best

predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

i have changed my mening i like the scar predator because celtic had so much problems whit grid alien but when the alien camed to the scar he just took and one kabhhhooooommmmm i love him

PredatorClan, Undefined, 16 years ago

I Say The Celtic Predator is Good But The Wolf Is Sik 2

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Who is my Favorite Yautja?

Scar.

Why Scar?
First of all, I like how he was made. He was basically like,"The Older Ways Joined with the New." He wore the helmet that resembles Jungle Hunter's mask and his armor style is by far, the coolest in my oppinion.
His body build, just like Celtic's, is different from the ealier yautjas, thus making him more unique. He was strong, fit, and pratically could endure more punishment than Jungle and City Hunter.

The armor that he wore, resembles something like the Romans armor. His pauldrons (Shoulder Armor) appeared to be made with multiple steel plates, tied together to make a more flexible and yet stronger armor. The greaves and the breast plate brough out more of a organized yautja spiecies that mat have seen many more battles as well as hunts.

I have to thank Paul Anderson for coming up with this predator design. This design show a yautja that is fit like those Spartans in the movie 300.
Also, I have to thank Anderson for not making the mask overly large for the yautja, unlike in the movie Predator 2. You all can't disagree with that. The yautjas at the end of Predator 2 appeared to have heads twice as big as their bodies.

Anyway, that is oppinion. Scar is my favorite. Thank you.

EDIT: Don't play me a fool. I know AVP came out before the movie 300 did.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I thought all the Predators from the first two movies were the real deal. Nothing wrong with any of them. I love the classic design. My opinion is it shouldn't have changed. Another reason why I adore the Wolf so much.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think that the predators should have the large armor of AvP. The slim and light armor of the first movies defines what I think a predator is. Confidence in his fighting skills, and incrediblly arrogent. That is what makes them great and it gives them their weakness. Because of that the original predator is my favorite.

I couldn't have said it any better.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Jungle Hunter and the Wolf both. And yeah, to those people who say the Wolf was too slim, just look at the original!

scar774, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well my favorite Pred of all time would be one Named Bet-Karh, From the book Predator: Flesh and Blood. My favorite from all the movies would probly have to be the Origional, That guy was the man, He, in my oppinion, was much more deadly than city Hunter, Mainly because he killed specially trained marines, City Hunter Just killed some cops and druggies, And those dudes with the giant metal suites but that whole scene was retarded. I'm not saying I dont like city hunter cuz he is my 3rd fav pred but I think Jungle hunter was a badass.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd have to go with the original two preds in PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2. mainly because they had originality, also because Kevin Peter Hall realy gave these guys the personality, Skillz, and the tradmark way of how they moved. (I.E. How they took off there masks, Moved in general) its a shame he died.

The Preds in the first two had such a bad ass aditude.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ones without the power of invincibility.

Champ, Undefined, 16 years ago

My favourite Pred would have to be The Wolf, like everyone else says: "He is a bad ass and killed everything that got in his way", and then of course the Jungle Pred. But the one I hate most of all is the Predator that fought the Queen in AVP. It just dissapointed me when I went to the movies and seen a Predator helping out a human. That jsut spoiled the movie.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ooooh, but he wasn't helping out the human, the human was just saving what was left of his Yautja ass heheheh.

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

i like all actually but just not chopper and celtic they got defeted by an alien in zero time i mean it its true look scar used his disc weapon and killed the alien in no time but thats my point how could scar kill that alien. and celtic die by grid its wierd. celtic was the oldest of the three predators

PredatorClan, Undefined, 16 years ago

init celtic should of battered the grid in that movie!
What i say if 2 predators died i would let the celtic predator live and the 2 others die. cus the celtic predator would of killed that woman that lived and then he would of went home and had a cup of tea

lol come on Dave!

Seriously, which Predator specificly is your most favorite.

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

LOLZ A CUP OF TEA. i want the predator to live in the movie no one ever lives after the movie.
jungle hunter: killed by dutch/arnold schwarzenegger
city hunter: killed by danny glover.
celtic predator: killed by grid alien.
chopper predator: killed by grid alien
scar predator: killed by alien queen from avp
wolf predator: killed by the predalien

sorry don know what danny glovers name was on predator 2

Wolf was killed by the nuke.

The original Predator killed himself.

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

the originaly killed itself because dutch beated it soo hard and it would have killed itself beause the rock can say that its a yautja from another world then it will be hard to hun

sorry my spelling aint so good

and sorry havent senn avpr

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

my favorite predator is the original predator.