mecha alien

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

this is a alien i made up i think they should make in alien 5 its half machine and it is triple as intelligint as the queen

863866_1.jpg

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mishmufsig.jpg

predalienking2, Yautja, 17 years ago

im sorry it makes no sence to me.

i've got a face that'll scare the devil,,dead.

whos arnie

trained alien of huntermoon in space only i can hear you scream src=http://img.sheezyart.com/art/image/86/863866_1.jpg aliens rule and only i will hear you scream anywhere!!!

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

Still, how would they make the alien? Aliens have acid blood, and Humans don't have acid proof metal. It'd be impossible for the Humans to attach the equipment without it dissolving away.

Mishmufsig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

i agree with Bloo very good ponit Bloo

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Shadow Warrior, almost EVERY character on this site is vunerable to acid. Well, my alien isn't really a cyborg, it's a Xenomorph enhanced with higher technology of that the Space Jockey. I can't explain it to you because, well, who really knows what the basic technology of the Space Jockey is?

Fan-fiction and known knowledge of this species can't help us here put together.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

i agree with Crow

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Honestly, I find this to be pointless. What would be the point of a cyborg xenomorph? Who would gain from such a creation?

A mechanically enhanced xenomorph would, if anything, be weaker that in its natural form.

Its mechanical components would be unable to withstand the extreme temperatures or elemental changes which its organic body normally could.

Additionally, possessing machinery translates into increased weight, making the xenomorph slower and less agile.

Robotic components would also present a chance that the xenomorph would be incapable of reproduction or natural survival.

Finally, organic parts grow stronger as they are used more. Machinery breaks down. It would only be a matter of time before the creature would be unable to function and would die.

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

i see what you meen but it would relay mostly on blades and stealth in battle and use its guns only when it has to

863866_1.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 17 years ago

mecha alien eh? Sounds better than Newborn! *shivers*. I still couldn't picture an alien with rockets coming out of it's mouth.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
http://jak2and3.proboards50.com/
http://agent42.proboards38.com/
http://dewcanboard.proboards28.com/

space Jockys ship ar not acid proof Bloo you carater have one weak ponet

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

wow cool new alien

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

in some way it is wicked but kinda diminishes what a alien really is, aliens are stealthy and rely on numbers to swarm but if a alien was made to be mech or something it probably wouldnt know what to do due to its kind being so silent like , not going in and shooting the crap out of people and take alot of bullets, i meen comon hes not arnie

predalienking2, Yautja, 17 years ago

i see your point,true.

i've got a face that'll scare the devil,,dead.

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 17 years ago

To answer the question brought up earlier (bug-hunt), the Alien/cyborgs were in the novel AVP: Hunter's Planet by David Bischoff.

00Alien_sig01.png

you cant realy havea drone that is smarter than the queen. it coinda makes her obsaleet.

Backinaction.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

It would serve absolutly no purpose but to look cool. Which is the last thing the alien movies need right now.

deathdrop1.jpg

Bio_Hazard_13, Yautja, 17 years ago

They already made an alien like that. In the first AvP game for PC. Its called a Xenoborg, and yes it shoots lasers and its half mecha, half Xenomorph.

Naun-De-Than-Guan (The kiss of midnight)

bug-hunt, Yautja, 17 years ago

Sounds like you have been reading one of the alien books, for the love of me i cant remember the name of it, any how the idea is good... then you had to put the 3 times bit...not so good.

i was kinda exaterating on what i said before i mean it can talk it has metal limbs a kinda engery scanner attatch to its head blades coming from its arm like a ravenger and it has hidden weponary

863866_1.jpg