-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Heheh, my character is half android...

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

guys and girls it reproduces by making a machine installation in a already layed egg produceing a machine facehugger with a lower pounce i mean come on if you guys saw it how i do it would make sense

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich shut up and give me your brain

I SEE YOUR POINT

863866_1.jpg

TOAST RULE LOL

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Turn off your capslock m8.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Humans would not make it, the intelligent yet mysterious race of the Space Jockey would. My character was created that way with unknown and seemingly acid-proof metal with the ability of auto-flexibility and it has a spirit of its own.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

okkkk (slides remote bomb behind back)

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich traind alien of hunters moon

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

The Mecha Alien just seems unneccessary to me. Xenomorphs are already strong enough. Turning them into part machine sorta just makes the Xenomorph a Yautja with acid blood and no honor.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

The only reason for it would to look cool and/or act like a weapon for the human. But I made my character so it wasn't like that, it doesn't act like a robot, I don't even want to call it 'Mecha Alien' because it sounds like something that tries to be Mecha Godzilla.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

I'm fine with your character because it doesn't have anything too different from a regular Xenomorph, but this Mecha Alien just diifers too much from the others.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

Then there would be no purpose in laying eggs, they would have to be man made, so they would be easy to stop if they have no way of their own to reproduce.

I honestly think its kinda ridiculous, I can understand synthetics and all. But it would only look "Cool" people would think.

I like the way they are, as a living thing, it looks cooler.

MeNewGifSig.gif