got nothing better to do so- Stalker's member pics, lol

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

since Blood Hunter & Scarred are doing pics of membs I might aswell jump on the bandwagon, lol, I don't have alot of better things to do right now anyway. I'm already working on a pic of Navyspaz & King of Kings so if anyone else wants to be in the pic just post here (although unlike Blood Hunter my pics will have a 3 character maximum (I may be able to make an exception in some cases), so there will have to be less ppl in the pic).

(also, on a side note, these will not be colour pics, they will be shaded).

edit: here is the 1st pic:

avp2memberpic1.jpg

stalker.jpg

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Count me in ^_^

I have a reference picture of my xenomorph in my profile, and if you need more images you can follow my website link to my online gallery.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

ok Crow, ur in m8, that means that the 1st pic has reached it's character limit, it should be done within the next couple of days (I take my time with my pics), after that I should be free for another pic (although I will be very busy this weekend so I won't be able to post it then, it'll either be before or after the weekend, I also have a solo pic of the doc that I'm working on).

stalker.jpg

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 17 years ago

I want in it man!

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

ah, alright, lol, I'll make an exception to the 3 limit rule, lol, ok AVPFREAK, ur in

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 17 years ago

Good luck man ive seen your art work let me tell everyone who has been signed up for the job your in for a real treat. im serious this guy knows what hes doing

Hyrosig.jpg
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

Oh sorry Stalker! I didn't read your whole post I just skimmed through so I didn't know about the 3 character limit.........my bad.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

thanks hyro, & AVPFREAK, it's no probllem really, u'll be in the pic

stalker.jpg

Well if you needed to you could draw me in another pic instead.

AVPFREAK.jpg

it's ok m8, lol, I can get u into the pic no probs

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

Man Stalker out of all your artwork this has to be one of the best.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

ok all, here it is:

avp2memberpic1.jpg

& for those who can't see it, copy & paste "http://usera.imagecave.com/Huntersoldier/avp2memberpic1.jpg"

mysig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Wow, Im very impressed! The are all awesome, But heres a little constructive critisicm, You might want to preds mask a little bit shorter at the bottom. Other than that they are really, really good pics man!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

I actually finished the preds off at 2:30am, lol, so there's no wonder there are some stuff ups

mysig.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!! I am totally shocked i've never seen a better drawing in my life

KingofKings.jpg
hunters moon clan

great job man if u r doinmore can i be in the next one

scarredyautja12sig.jpgTo hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

I'm pretty buggered from this one, lol, was up from 8:00pm until 2:30am lastnight doing it, lol, & I've still got the solo pic of the doc to go *bangs head against wall*, lol, I'll prolly do another one nextweek, & then yeah, u can be in that one

mysig.jpg

nice work of art stalker and funny foto ;)

in space no one can Hear you scream

ty, although I don't really see what's funny about it shadow warrior, lol

mysig.jpg

cool to see foto of few members in art work stalker

in space no one can Hear you scream