AVPFREAK, Yautja, 17 years ago

Stalker, that's TIGHT! Thanks for drawing my character; he and all of the other creatures are great.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Awesome job, Stalker! I love it!

I really like how you put the different characters on different levels in the drawing, it really gives the feeling of a montage.

I do see a couple of minor errors here and there (namely on my xeno since, obviously, I know what it looks like), but overall I think it's a very good picture. Besides, it's errors which make artworks unique.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Awsome. Totally awsome. I think you did a really great job with both the Predators (Particually the armour, and the masks) and the Aliens (AvP Freak looks like the Predalien that I allways think of). In a simple five(Or four, if you count word seperated by hyphons) word summary:
Your Art is bad-@$$

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

glad u like it guys, & ty for the compliments

TheStalker.jpg

god_of_blades, Yautja, 17 years ago

F@#&!*g great art man.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

That looks awsome, dude. I can never come up with my own Pred design without over-doing it... Heheh... (you know. Too many patterns, too much armor, that junk)

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

RARARA sorry for the late reply, but thats awsome stalker :3 keep it up meng :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

damn man I never knew you were that good at drawing. It looks better then anything I've seen in a while. really good work

DragonSigy.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

thanks again all, glad u like it

TheStalker.jpg