TEENAGERS

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have relized that in avp that those teenagers were larger than the oringal preds.does this have somthing to do with directors view on the creature.fill me in

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Guan-thwei

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

"person in a suit look?" that makes me want to punch anderson in the face twice as much. The original pred & pred 2 was done far better than the preds in AVP. The preds in AVP were just lumbering around, the actors in the suits didn't know how to get into the role of a pred anywhere near as good as Kevin Peter Hall. The classic preds were done better, they were more realistic & detailed & were far better in everyway to the AVP versions. The AVP preds looked more like people in suits that the classic preds did, the classic preds didn't even look like people in suits, they were done extremely well

stalker.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep, I agree with you guys. Pred 1 and Pred 2 didn't definitely look like ppl in suits. Plus I think their faces were more realistic than the "foam" faces in AvP.

Just the nails bothers me lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i know, i aint disagreeing with you but in pred1 when he was healing himself the hands wernt very good.

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was just andersons design (btw dude, u don't have to keep using capslock in your titles)

stalker.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Anderson knida screwed up the Predators. in his commenetary of the movie, he stated why. He claims that the preds in the first two movies were actually YOUNGER than the preds in his movie and that hunting humans only trains them for this hunt. It was originally thought that preds weren't allowed to hunt humans until they survived the alien hunt, but it's easy to see that Anderson changed that.

alienvspsig.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

i am not going to conceder that true,anderson says that he leaves the other aliens alone but he changes the whole predator story.

god i cant anderson

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Guan-thwei

i didn't know the predators were different on avp i need to start paying attention to that
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think it's the armour that kinda makes the preds look big cause they have the full suit armor and a bigger plasma caster backpack thing. also that isn't the 1st big pred cause if you look closley at the ones in AVP2 they are bigger. but it may be cause anderson wanted to hide the "person in a suit" look, which is what he said aged pred1&2.

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

lol the nails were sweet in predator concrete jungle if u seen the beging vedio after the first mission

26820482457.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yup. But the nails should be hard like carnivores' nails - you can see in Pred 1 how they bend like they shouldn't lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-Nan de-than gaun-

not many 8 foot tall people about nowadays though!!!

space.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think that the preds in avp were done very well (i know, someone should shoot me for that:P) but i still think pred one and two were AWSOME!!!!!!!
so up yours anderscum

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol

I liked the Yautja from the first Movies,they looked like they had more life in them

But the Ones in AVP were better in some ways but not all, they all had something Most people didnt like lol

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

like what???

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

its called having an opinion.lol.i personally liked the preds in avp.i liked the aliens in avp.the sets were awesome,c rap im going off topic sorry

space.jpg

Ok heres an example

Harrigan:"Ok Pu$$y Face.. Your move!"
City Hunter:" WELL SH!T HAPPENS!!!"

lol I liked it, but it wasnt like the Yautja to say that

but His names City Hunter, he must of encountered gangsters on his hunts, or it could of just been some of the ones in the beginning of the movie

26619511777.jpg

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

the guys in the pred suits a players. celtic was the biggest, the two others wern't standing behind him, they wer standing next to him, they were just much shorter in real life.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA
scar.png

what i dont like is when city hunter says mutherf*****
that was stupid
and harrigan, evrything in avp was good exept the plot and the fact that anderson directed

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

lol He also directed RESIDENT EVIL and look where that went

It was still good though, same things as AVP

26619511777.jpg

mmmm i predict a riot.hey im only saying i like certain things about avp.not all of it

space.jpg