FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol He already did, It didnt turn out as scar as it could of been like the games but who cares it had a huge scary monster lol

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

actually i think that the preds is like human maybe just look here the white people normal height 1,80 height the arab people some one is 2,20, the black people also (dont call me an resist) the got height 2,00 height yes look and its also new technology in the movie the other
damn movie was created for over 20 years ago i dont remember. and maybie the predators was fit trained just like us we lift things and get muscles. maybe the other pred also trained

sorry for the bad spellig

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Try not to post in topics this old unless you have something really improtant to add.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

He does have a point, Predator. The point that he is making is the very, exact same point, that I and several others tried to make, dealing with the yautja's appearance.

Those hunters in AVP are different from the hunters in the earlier movies, yes, but wouldn't it be good to see a brand spankin' new design every once in awhile than the same classic look over and over again?

Really, I do not know what the fuss is about with the appearance, but really, people just don't like AVP yautja, all because they are "not" the original. Hell, why aren't we arguing about the xenomorphs in the Alien Saga? Directors changed their design so many freaken times that it is unreal, yet, the majority still love it, but when Anderson introduced a new breed of yautja, people went crazy all because it was not the same.

Anderson did a great job in making a whole new type of yautja, in my oppinion. Why? He added diversty in their race. He made their race, similiar to our race. In our world, we have many different cultures, relegions, and all that other mumbo jumbo. Paul Anderson gave the yautja a diverst culture. Heck, we can have someone direct a Predator novel and just by him going by the discription of the warrior, will people get upset because it was not something that they had imagine.

Although we still don't know much of it, we still have yet to watch the newer movies (If any.) just to learn more about them.

Anyway, just adding my two cents worth in on the subject.

hey kidd you know much about the whole predator thingy i mean you are clever

keep up the good work

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Me? Clever? Hah! I just know enough to get me by. If it is a debate, I will inform people of my side of the story and add my personal oppinions of the matter.

What I just stated, is what I believe is not right. We have multiple designs of aliens, yet no one argues about it, but when it comes to the predators, it is a big no-no. The only no-no on the aliens part, is the NewBorn. As long as director add screwed up ideas like a facehugger impregnating a bear with a xenomorph embryo, the people might get pissed off about it or go on a rave of congratulations.

-growls- I think the only thing that will get a praise from the AVP franchise is the Aliens. They are the only race in the franchise which is able to add on to. People don't want anything to add on to yautja, like diversity...

broken-tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

so anderson says that the preds in avp were older
than the ones from pred 1&2? if they were older
they wouldn't be going to antarctica for their
blooding ritual, they'd probably just go to some
hot conflict somewhere else on earth to hunt humans
instead. only blooded warriors are aloud to hunt humans, that's why the first 2 predators go to
central america and LA, they had proved themselves
worthy by killing an alien at close range. this
is noted to the second one by the alien skull on
his trophy rack.

omg wtf look how much i've written!!!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey look, one of my first topics. This thread is anceint. How stupid I was a few years ago.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol, am glad your here to realize these things for us. i certainly dont think i would have ever noticed had it not been for this topic

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

so if these are teenagers, how old would they compare to a human?

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since the blooding ritual happened every 100 years, the preds in AvP were probably that age. No way to tell but it is a reasonable guess. There could be a birthing ritual for their culture on the same year, then that generation would be ready for the trials next century. Since so much of thier culture was based on multiples of ten, it would make sense if their biological ages corresponed with them.

what its much dificult to hunt aliens than humans get it in your head

sorry for the bad spelling but its much easy to hunt humans ???

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

who cares if they used differnt pred look
SO WAT???????