Predator 2... Why the hate?!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I love this movie. It was no Pred 1, sure, but those are hard boots to fill. I thought Pred 2 was just as good as Aliens... So, why do people hate this film?

deathdrop.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Predator 2 is a great movie, nobody better say its bad or else!!!! just kidding its great on the action part pretty good blood scene all around its a good movie

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

im a huge fan of the film i cant amagin why anye 1 would hait it

mavrick.jpg

its non stop with some really cool bits, the pred walking in the puddle was excellent.

pred 2 is a great action film.

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i barely remember that movie since i was a lil kid when i saw it, so i have nothing to comment about it. just taking a guess but maybe some people didnt like it cause it was in the city or something, like it didnt have the "survival" feeling to it, like you were being stalked like in the jungle, like more natural surroundings perhaps.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

That's the thing, he was showing his feelings, but the way he delivered his lines was terrible, in fact, like AVP, most of the people in that film i couldn't have cared less about whether they lived or died.

There was no suspense in the film at all, it was just kill kill kill, i got bored watching it.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

fair enough realy i just like films that are a compleat blood fest like straship stoopers the acters wer bad but who cairs most of them die lol

mavrick.jpg

i can c ur point dave but i stil thinc it was fun to wach evan though the acters wernt so good it wasant about them it was the preds movie

mavrick.jpg

I think good scripts and actors are of paramount importance, The film has to show a good balance to keep my interest. Horror movies are meant to keep you 'on the edge of your seat' Well, my @ss was firmly on the sofa the whole way through, nothing in that film really got me excited.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

i agree with all of u i really like pred 2

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I thought this film was good because of the whole "big bad city" thing.

deathdrop.jpg

Drone-Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yea I dont know why some people say they hate it, I really love the movie has alot more action then the first one and the pred in it is a bad@ss.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

ye that was the ferst time u got a good loock at the pred tech and the inside of a ship and the ending was gr8 when that elder gave the guy the 19th centuary pistal givs u a tiny glims of the preds history

mavrick.jpg

YoungBlood81, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well, if you look at the character type he is, he isnt going to show his feelings, the cause of that would be because if you're gonna be a cop where he is a cop, you have to shut down all emotional feelings for things.

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

Yeah i see what you're saying. I get bored easily though, if there's a mundane plot then i'll lose interest really quickly. I like films that actually get you to engage your brain and think about stuff....

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Pred 2 is cool as.

I am the boss of this city lol

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

dats coz he wants 2 play around and c d fear in 'hudson's' eyes and seeing dat he got clear shots at the pred wats d use of cloakinmore???

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

YoungBlood81, Yautja, 18 years ago

it cool, but has faulty bits, like when the pred is in that train, hes cloaked, but right before he kills someone he gos uncloaked....

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

Pred 2 kicks a$$ it's cool I have got it on tape.

shorty, Yautja, 18 years ago

i thought it was cool