Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

lice the matrics well the ferst 1 anye way lol .... i liked the therd 1 becaus i didant have to thinc to wach zion fall lol anye who am straying of topic "predator 2 " !!! lol ye its story wasant gr8 but i thinc it was still a good bevie beside the bad acters aswell lol u got te see all the cool pred tech mor than in the other pred movie

mavrick.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Cheesy acting, that's all i can say - 'whoever killed him is gonna pay, and i'm gonna finish it'

Hmmmmmm. Very emotional Danny.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

yea!!! pred2 rulz (not as much as pred1 though and alien, aliens and alien3 were better than pred1 for me too)

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

They should make it again.

My favorite sceen in pred two was the sceen where the jamacans kill that on guy ho was bizzy with somthing els. And it was funny to see thes'e big bad voodo junkys aktin so tuff and non of them lasted a minute. And i loved the affect of when the camra was lookin from the preds eye veiw and how it zoomed into that one jamacans mouth...im done

Live,die. Do bolth with honor. Because its better to die with honer and integrity. than to win like a cowerd,and let thous beside you slaughter and be slughterd.

pred 2 was quality.ppl think of pred 1 when they watch it and think nah its not as good but in its own way its much much better

so many cool bits, reggae slaughter,subway from hell,rooftop chicken , all cool.

I love the weapons the predator in predator 2 has my favorite is the spear.

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 18 years ago

I was really impressed with the pred designs. Spaceships, trophy rooms, and most important, the predators. And the net....that was class. Also seeing a tyrannosaur skull in the trophy room was astounding, it really showed how bada$$ predators are. I also enjoyed the music heard whenever Glover went into the ship. It was so dark and gothic. In fact, the only reason i went to the avp movie's official site was because the music played in the background. I loved it.

vadersiggy.jpg