the end of avp (Predalien)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Some people dont seem to think the predalien at the end of avp cpuld actually cause extensive damage on the pred ship ...... they believe it would cause a few casualtys and then be killed ..... i just wanted your opinions on this

Personaly i believe that predalien has the potential , (with a little luck) to kill just about every last predator on the ship ...... weve all seen Alien , and we all know how deadly the alien is in the confined enviornment of a ship .... aliens really are masters of using a combination of strength , timing and cunning

Not to mention the small fact that , Why exactly would the predators be walking around there ship armed ???
also were not even sure how powerful the predalien`s are ..... could be strong as hell
I just feel the predators would be , efectively , "Caught with there pants down"

Those who think otherwise , post why

Sorry about the sigg , il just remove it and make a new one , (Rite Size)

Guys , take into accouint the ammont of weapons eligable to the predators ..... lets just say , the predators dont want to be firing spears around left right and centre ....... dont wana put a hole in the hull , Then there will be only one survivour.......

Also .... take into account acid blood ..... you dont wana kill the predalien in the wrong place ......

I think the preds would be confined to close range weapons /..... id pitty anyone who has to go toe, to toe with a predalien , close range

It would be like avp all over again .... no shoulder cannons ...... may i remind you what happend to celtic and the other one (Sorry)

i think end avp predalien wil grow in adult predalien and kill crew or unblooded later battle Elder of ship or wil hinding in vents of ship

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

There are many things which are wrong with what has been just said:

1) No one knows how many predators are aboard the ship, but it can speculated that it wouldn't be anywhere near several hundred. Think about it: if only three predators are sent at a time on a sacred ritual, their numbers cannot be that vast.

2) Even with a scanner to detect life forms, the movie "Aliens" has already proved that kind of technology to be utterly useless.

3) I haven't seen the original Alien director's cut, but based on what has been shown in Aliens and Alien 3 the queen is the only one capable of producing more queens, via its tail.

In addition, this is all assuming that the predators would even notice the alien in the first place. They would most likely be unarmed, and I would imagine the predalien would be capable of taking down at least one predator before they ever even notice its presence.

Of course, I am also a xenomorph fan, so my judgement is most likely a wee bit tainted in this respect.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

though the predators might not be armed at that very moment they do have weapons on board which they could get to >_> as stalker said, there would probably be hundreds of predators, when in alien there was about 7 people, you cant really compare the two :[] predators i'm sure are smart enough to have some surveillance on their ship, even if the predalien could stay away from the cameras something is bound to find it. it would probably pick off isolated preds(as some said before me) and use them for incubation, but as stalker said this would most likely be realized and other preds would start looking for them. the predalien could possibly escape the ship, but the ship would need to land (or else it would get ed into space) in order for the predalien to safely get on land(not THAT safe). if it could stay hidden untill then, who knows, it might get away :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

You know if you think about it the aliens never really lost the fight in AvP to begin with...if aliens can survive the vacuum of space and being frozen solid for centuries on end, I highly doubt the alien queen is dead just from sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

I wouldn't think the predalien to be too big, actually. Predators aren't much bigger than humans, so there really is no reason for it to be much larger.

A bit off topic, just an interesting thought.

(Testing my post, I can't see my previous ones)

&ltimg src="http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/Banebringer/AvPAvatar.jpg"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I highly doubt the predalien would continue to run around the ship after every last remaining predator, that would be sheer suicide. Think about it, there are hundreds of predators on that ship, including at least 1 elder, possibly more. By the time a few of the unbloods started going missing, they would've noticed something was wrong, they could even possibly have scanners on the ship, that can detect any lifeform anywhere inside.

The predalien would more likely attack a single, isolated predator, & drag him/her off to a descrete location & implant them with an embryo. In time, they would actually become disfigured & slowly begin to morph into an egg (see the original Alien directors cut), after which, a superfacehugger would emerge, capable of impregnating 2 hosts, one with a queen embryo. From there, the queen would begin to lay eggs, & the aliens would probably attempt infestation of the ship, if the predators hadn't already found & killed them by then.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree, The Predators wouldn't be armed while on the ship, Because remember in the begining of AvP they were getting their masks and wristblades and everything ready, So the Predalien could hide better since they dont wear masks aboard the ship. And the most they'd have with them is wristblades and Predaliens I bet are huge, so it would take out awhole lot of the Predators I think.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

yes , and predators vision is truely rubish without their helmets

Horse-man-sigg-Gif.gif

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh um I know u didnt know cos ur new, but do u know how to make that Sig smaller? it has to be 460x90 :(

EDIT: Oh and have you been a member of this site before? ur name familiar :\

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

KSwitcher- At the end of AVP, when the elder gives lex the ritual combistick, look at the decks of the ship, bathed in the glowing light is a massive "army" of predators, well over 50 at the very least, & those were just the ones standing outside the ship. I imagine that there would have been many, many more of them still inside.

I doubt the predators would resort to using their casters inside the ship, the older, more experienced hunters usually prefer a close range fight anyway. Predaliens aren't unstoppable killing machines with unholy strength, in essence, they are really a drone with a few predator features & a bit of an increase in physical strength. An elder or fully blooded warrior could take one down in my opinion.

stalker.jpg

take one down , in a close battle .... dont think so mate .....just opinion of course

and you clearly havent really understood what i ment , you straight away go on to mention numbers when like i said .... if the acid leaks a hole in the hull of the ship ..... There could be 8 billion predators on they ship and they will all die anyway ...... the most expirienced elder requires oxygen

Alien-sig.gif

I'm sure they probably would have treated the ship's componets against wear & tear, & acid blood for that matter. Their acid-proof weapons are made from xenomorph chitchin, but if they were to acid proof their ship, I'm sure they would have some kind of other material or chemical to use.

stalker.jpg

...where does it say their weaponry is made out of alien chitin?

Besides, whether or not a predalien would win is all pure speculation, but 50 Predator ships does not mean hundreds of predators are in the one ship the predalien is within.

45324912.jpg

I never mentioned 50 ships, I said there were at least 50 preds standing out front of that ship, & probably many more inside. I don't really remember where I first found out, but that's the most widely accepted theory of how preds acid proof their weapons.

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

isn't that sacrificial dagger made out of Xenomorph bone? I read that somewhere. I'm sorry, I can never seem to remember the websites I go on when just looking for information. lol.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

"decks of the ship, bathed in the glowing light is a massive "army" of predators, well over 50 at the very least,"

^ Oops, I thought I read "ships". Sorry! ^_^

45324912.jpg

ar 500 preds on ship and only 1 Elder is boss of preds and ship.predalien wil in very hard battle with preds i think

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Since the first AVP release, I just feel the director has weaken the Pred very bad, and I hope this type of 'handicap' thing won't be happen again if the unviersal decide to release AVP2!

The master pred is back!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Universal dosn't own the rights. Fox does. Unless you mean overseas distribution or something; I'm not sure how that works.

deathdrop1.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Anyway, if AVP2 in produciton I hope the pred won't be in 'handicap' situation...

The master pred is back!