Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

Same goes for the Aliens...their biggest advantage (aside from stealth) is their numbers and hive mind, which was something that really wasn't exercised in AvP.

Oh, and hopefully no meddling humans!

45324912.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually I've a funny thought on my mind, what would it happen when AVP2 being decided as a 'non-human' movie, I mean it only aliens, predators and predaliens in this film, and this time predators become the major focuse...the movie would become a first ever sub title only sci-fi action film..(the sub title would appear whenever anytime predators in conversations...)!

The master pred is back!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 18 years ago

But almsot every comic having to do with Alien vs. Predator has to do with humans on the middle. Alien wouldn't be Alien without Ripley. Predator wouldn't be Predator without Dutch. That's the same as saying AVP wouldn't be AVP without Lex. It could still have humans and sub-titles for Preds.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well its like one alien can kill a bunch of humans, one predalien can kill a bunch of predators.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey Seraph, you remember me? :) Im Navyspaz, a Ex-Laz member :) Welcome to the site :D

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

I guess that's true... but Predators can still kill it, no doubt...

00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Seraph, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well it really depends on how the predator ship is constructed. It no doubt has confined hallways and small areas, but the real factor is ventalation shafts. Aliens have made excellent use of vents (as shown in just about every movie and game) and a predalien would have no problems dragging an unarmed predator into a vent shaft and killing it there. if the predalien can keep taking the predators buy suprise and ambush, then it could possibly wipe out the whole ship. something else also ran across my mind. what if this predailen is a queen predalien? then the pred ship could become a pandora's box of alien goodness just waiting to be found by some meddling humans. That would be the coolest movie ever. the preds could show up to take the ship back from the humans after they find it and then, with a little luck, A HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!

Runners sting real good

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

Once again, this is all pure speculation...

If an alien is effectively a modified version of its original host, a predalien would be ridiculous. If an alien from a human has super-strength + speed, who knows what a predalien could do.

Either way, there are dozens of variables involved that make this way too confusing to even begin a sensible discussion. We don't know WHAT the predalien is capable of doing, all we know is what it looks like as a chestburster. For all we know, the predalien could even be capable of using the predator's weapons! In the end, it all simply boils down to what the writer and the director want.

45324912.jpg

From the information we have from comics and games (which their movie counterparts have some things in common) Predaliens are huge, they have spikes, they "grow stronger" as they proceed in killing prey, they have mandibles, their heads may have those dread-locks (but because of that "Dread-lock Ritual" theory, it may not look that same), they may have different looking feet (and other body parts, too, aswell as the Exo-skeleton), various spikes might as well appear all over the body, and, they might as well see in Infrared on Earth.

00Bloo_sig05.PNG

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think atleast one of the Predators would realise its on board and alert everyone and they'd get ready, and I dont think a Predalien can take more then 3-4 predators at a time.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

And because it was a very young one, it would most likely die after fighting the 5th.

00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think predalien wil kill few preds unblooded and later on blooded or Elder wil kill predalien on ship

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Think about it, if this storyline release as AVP2, I think it's very hard to get human involued there....

The master pred is back!