Jockey alien vs predalien

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

A predalien hive meets a space jockey alien hive in a far-off world. The predaliens out number the jockey aliens, but each jockalien is bigger and stronger than each predalien.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

i don't think anyone knows, because we haven't seen a SJ-Alien in combat, let alone anywhere :P.. we all have different ideas of what it might look like. Have you seen a SJ-Alien alive or anywhere? If you have, please show me, i never thought of it until now

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Alright,

http://www.hot.ee/jangofett/jockeyalien.JPG

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol I forgive you dude, im not that sensitive. I can send a Email to DD right now to forget it :) brb.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

I think that's a little exaggerated.. that's almost taller than the Queen herself, and I know the Xenomorph is usually bigger than the host, but.. is that an Official picture? I don't think it counts with comics if it is from one, because there are alot of designs for Predaliens on comics, and the official ones are in the video-games..

00FA_sig03.png

I will show you the HR Giger jockalien,

http://www.literaberinto.com/pintura/giger/gigerhr5.jpg

Thats the real one, I dont like it as much.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

I like that one :) That one seems to make more sense than a differently designed garguantan Drone.. and it looked a little more mysterious

00FA_sig03.png

Well its Cannon, but not as cool for me.

Back on topic, predalien hive meets jockalien hive. Who wins?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Its fake dude, only whats in the movies is whats counted as real. we said that many times :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

O so when you say its not cannon, its not cannon, but when I say its cannon that otuo madecly makes it rong, I see how it is. The game is cannon but HR Gigers own desines earnt? I hate this, its cannon you @##$$%^&^*(*%^%&*^$%$&^&^^_(&&((&^*_ head! It is cannon dude! Whether you like it or not! Jockaliens are fake? Then explain the hole inside of the space jockey.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

.................... ok lets stay on topic and not swear :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

AVP calmed down nobodys saying enenything i just saw thet part 3 minutsago there is a hole in him but NavySpaz isnt saying there isnt one he saying there hasnt been one one the videos please

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

It is cannon dude! Whether you like it or not! Jockaliens are fake? Then explain the hole inside of the space jockey.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

That wasn't nesseccary, AvPUnlimited.. and back on topic

00FA_sig03.png

Please tell me who would win, predalien hive with big numbers, or jockalien hive with small numbers and bigger aliens!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

dude stay on topic, if you have another question make another topic :) and yes jockey aliens are fake, like you said bout the runner, if their not in the movie their fake, make up your mind :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

No no no no! I said the game is not cannon! A jock alien is real I have proof, watch the first movie and see the hole in the jockeys chest, and if you still think the jockalien is fake then you RETARDEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD! DUH DUH DUM!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Now, lets here your proof!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

dude your gonna get another topic locked, plz stay on topic. About the aliens and dont call me Retarded. I dont apreciate it.

EDIT: Well it wasnt in the movie, so Jock aliens aren't real :) atleast yet. Im not argueing with you anymore, the mods can deal with this.
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

I said if you thought the jockalien was still fake, THEN ued be a retard, I think the jock aliens would win

1. There bigger

Thats about it, sorry if you thought I called you a retard, I didnt mean to, and even if you did say that jockaliens were fake, you still wouldnt be a retard, I ment it as an exspresion, sorry again, your my best freind on here, after all you did make my sig.

Just dont make me mad by saying jockaliens arent real just beacuse they havent ben shown, but a hole in the space jockeys chest does mean that jockaliens are real, I mean c'mon!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

k, I emailed Death Drop :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg