avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

.........................K, well you made an awsome sig thinks!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

no. you dont even have your first warning.

~EDIT~

Thanks.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

No, he's saying its not real, but if it bursted out of a jockey it has to be real!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Wait if your trying to get me in trouble.......

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Nah, I just dont like being called Retarded.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

OOOOOOOO! I said sorry, but if its that way go ahaid and take your sig back, your not my freind? Dont every say anything to me a gain I take back my apology!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

It isnt real, whats in the movies is real. Where was the jockeyalien? I didnt see one.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

But it has to be real cause the jockalien bursted out of the jockey, I must be blind. Alright to say its not real is like saying it never bursted out of the jockey, witch atoumadically makes you rong, unless the jockey didnt have a hole in him.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Alright, who do you think would win jockey aliens or predaliens.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Predaliens....

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Explain.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

HEY AVP! first of all I do remember someone said the movies were only cannon. So until they show up I doubt there exsistence. Secondly DONT CALL NAVYSPAZ A RETARD! HE'S A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU SAYING THAT! Honstly he's trying to make amends and you bite his head off. Hmmm and I wonder why people say when I speak to you I sound quite harsh.

DragonSigy.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes Navysnaz is not stupid is cool and good friend of me too preds ar best and dave or any mod

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST!
Enough already. The Jocky Alien, while it sounds awesome, is just conecpt art for the original alien. This was long before all that alien hybrid stuff from Alien 3. The other pic is from the comic. Again, while it looks awesome, it isn't in the movies. Think of continuity like this:

Movie universe (just movies)

Game universe (movies and games)

Comic universe (movies and comics)

Alternate universe (what-if? type stuff)

There. I hope that makes sense of all of this. Avpunlimited, that was absolutly uncalled for. I don't like it when the word "retard" is used in that manner, and it WILL stop right now. Everyone else, stay out of it and let me do my "job" for once.

Even if the jockey alien is cannon, we've never seen it. Same with the predalien. Therefore, this match is impossible to call.

deathdrop1.jpg

Thats funny cause I remember apologysing,

sorry if you thought I called you a retard, I didnt mean to, and even if you did say that jockaliens were fake, you still wouldnt be a retard, I ment it as an exspresion, sorry again, your my best freind on here, after all you did make my sig.

Did any one read that?

Any way there once was a jock alien, was there a hole in the space4 jockey's chest, I think so!

Your just mad cause I said the game wasnt cannon, you said it to remember I qoute

Ingage:ye , id prefer if we left the games off here ..... great fun , but a f**kin embaresment to all that is alien , sorry for the language

regardless of what the games are telling you guys , and for some pathetic reason it would appear that some people are of the opinion that the predalien is stronger than the queen , grow up

I cant put my finger on it but alot of people said the game is non-cannon, The jockalien is cannon, how hels could there be a hole in the space jockeys chest.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg