Runner vs Warrior

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

We know that the drone or alpha male is weaker than a runner physically. The warrior definantly couldnt be trown around like a drone could, its to strong. But remember the runner killed 72 people in alien 3. It was very STRONG, it tore two people apart, double jawed that one guy that ripley had an afair with, killed the guy that drtopped the match and lit the bomb killing 10 people, then it killed 58 people that where trying to capture and pore led on it, then it killid the black guy. Its like a dog is stronger than a person.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont think that there were 72 people in Alien3. I remember about 32 prisoners, and about 15 soldiers, and Charles Weyland. yes, there was the warden (Wasnt his name 96 or somthing?), and the manager. so about 50 or so, but the drone didnt touch the soldiers, so that bumps it down to 35.

For all the reasons that Stalker listed, I think that the warrior would win.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

the runner was actually quite large, even standing on all fours it reached the chest height of a man, &, as seen in the candle sequence, standing on it's hind legs it was no smaller that it's predecessors. It was also quite powerful, lifting & tossing it's prey with ease, but then again, all aliens we have seen can do that.

Grid from AVP was getting tossed around by celtic not because he was weak, but simply because predators are strong. The "runner" was after humans who barely had a decent weapon to arm themselves with, wheras by comparison, predators & humans are on completely different tiers. Strength-wise, it's not even worth comparing the two. Even the average predator would have many times the power than even the strongest of humans. Speed-wise, they are also much faster. So don't blame grid for getting the cr@p beaten out of him,lol.

Warriors are powerful adult aliens, they are matured drones & along with an increase in power, their exoskeleton also becomes more resillient.
Final word on the warrior vs runner, I say that the warrior would defenantly have a strength advantage, while the runner would have it's speed, overall though I think the warrior would win, they are older & more experienced aliens, they are stronger, & in my opinion, deadlier.

stalker.jpg

The runner was 8 feet tall, notice in the movie ripley tells the prison guard, that its 8 feet tall and unlike any alien she had ever seen before, the alien in AVP was 6 feet. The one in alien was 8 feet, but not as strong, I have proof that the runner was stronger than the drone your just saying its weaker with out proof. Did you get it from the game? Beacuse in the game its weaker but not the movie.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Many of the people the Runner tore apart were helpless and weaponless. Also, he usually snuck up on them. The drone may have gotten thrown around by the Pred, but Preds are unbelievably strong. You also need to remember that the Runner was a good ammount smaller then the other two aliens. In my personal oppinion, the warrior wins. Size matters in a fight like this, and the Warriors blend in to their surroundings better.

deathdrop1.jpg

A runner is ten times stronger than a drone, the alpha male got tosed around by a predator, the runner tor apart 72 people. Warior is alot stronger than a drone, but just as strong as a runner if not weaker. The runner killed more people then any other alien, even the queen, the weakest is t6he alpha male, I mean the drone.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Drone, doesnt matter your speed, when your fighting a drone like that, drone is much stronger in strength and armor, by a bit. runners only better ability is speed.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll have to agree with Navy here. a Drone will most definatley win.

When i'm after don't look back because it would not matter anyway because your screwed anyway.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

alpha male dog runner is stronger as high speep and super fast

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

tat wasnt a runner in alien 3 :) a drone is much stronger then a runner, and has more armor. That was just a Dog Alien in Alien3, Runners aren't that massive, on four legs they are about to your waste, the Drone would win, speed doesnt matter when the other ones stronger then you.

EDIT: Runners aren't 8 Feet tall :) they are on four legs, Ill find a picture of one and show you.

EDIT: I know this is cartoon but this is what a runner looks like, this is zoomed into his face.
avp2runneralien.jpgavp2dronealien.jpg
its zoomed into the runner, and its alot smaller then the drone, the drone has thicker exoskeleton also, the warrior is like the drone but bigger, and the alpha drone is bigger then the warrior :) so the Drone wins...

EDIT: Let me get on AvP2 Online, Im gonna tell a runner and a Marine to stand beside eachother, and I will take a screen shot and show you the size difference :)
Screenshot10.jpg
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Runner wasn't 8 feet tall. Ripley was talking about the normal aliens when she said that.

deathdrop1.jpg

No, she was talking about the dog alien, look at it, its not small, that fucers huge.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

a Runner isnt 8 Feet tall and a drone is stronger than than a runner and the Warrior is bigger so it really has to be stronger if there both aliens and the runner only killed thoes people beacuse the had no wepawns

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Watch the movie! It is not any weaker than the warrior! The drone from AVP? That thing was pathedic, it got tosed around by the lowest ranking predator, the dog alien didnt fight helpless people, they were criminals with exsplosives! Tell me a human could kill dog with its bare hands! The dog alien was more savage, It was the stronger form of alien.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

..?? The Runner is 8 feet tall? So when did that happen? The Runner/D-Alien in Alien3's size could be clearly seen when it came out of the dog.. and the dog was smaller than a human. Compare that size to a regular Drone's size, and then to a human's size.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Yes when it was a chest berster it was a little small, but when it grow to full-size it was 8 feet tall, dont forget when you se it picking up the two prisiners and taering them up, it was at least two feet taller than the prisiners.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

And I am not talking about the game, if the game were real the predator race would be dead beacus of the empress!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, but most of the time in the movie, it was hanging from somewhere or something..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Just watch the movie, it was at least two feet taller than the humans, even when it wasnt hanging from something.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

eh Frozen is right, the Dog alien/Runner is no more then waste heighth, I watched the movie yesterday dude, and I cant count how many times total, did you not see my picture of the Runner on the first page at the bottom ? Runner is not big, Drone is 6-8 feet tall, warrior is 7-9. Predalien is Approx 10, Runner is the smallest full grown alien, 4 feet tall, and only walks on four legs.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Again thats the game, its not in the movie!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg