Sigourney Weaver quote yesterday

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I didn't rush to see Alien Vs. Predator, which looked kind of awful to me, like a video game. But I just hope that the Alien won. The Predator's such a stupid looking creature.

BUG-HUNT-4-GOOD-1.gif

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

alien is the first film is damn sweet.

avpfire.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I agree with Sigourney.....the aliens and preds in AvP dont even look half as good as the ones in the originals.......give me the proper giger drone anyday!

HOLY WHACK UN-LYRICAL LYRICS ANDRE....URE ING RIGHT......TO THE RAP MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!

Yo m8 u ok?

BUG-HUNT-4-GOOD-1.gif

and she is interested in doing alien 5 with riddly scot

BUG-HUNT-4-GOOD-1.gif

hi

prekiller.jpg
THE HUNT IS ON WHEN THE PRED KILLER COMES OUT TO PLAY

hay vega long time no se how ya been oh hear is the link for that interview i will post it as news tomorrow

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/570/570772p1.html?fromint=1

BUG-HUNT-4-GOOD-1.gif

Yeah mate I already red it on planetavp.com,how's it going man ya still seeing your girl?

HOLY WHACK UN-LYRICAL LYRICS ANDRE....URE ING RIGHT......TO THE RAP MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!

want to talk in hive don't want to fill the main board up with to much non avp stuff been a lot of lately

BUG-HUNT-4-GOOD-1.gif

sniper, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

..................predator dusnt look stupid....................she doesnt know what the hell shes talking about..............

Yeah,but you have to admit the Alien looks better.

yeah first alien is the best any one seen the first film directors cut? when you watch it around the bit were Bert (first guy to die by the full grown alien) in the cargo hold he sees the cat look at the chains dangling look closely you will see the alien dangling in the back ground with the chains f***ing cool first time you see it had to rewind it a few times dave you know what i am on about any one else seen it?

dave-help-me.gif

yeah that part is the bomb, i'm watching alien on my pc as we speak, i love that part!!

avpfire.jpg

alienator, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

lol

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the aliens and preds did look stupider, i wish they had stuck with the originals

DONUTSIG.jpg

Wish they would do a remake of it.

i dont actually think they looked stupid at all, in fact i thought the predators looked much better, the aliens, well, again, they were just wee drones, if they film would have progressed we would have seen full blown warriors.

avpfire.jpg

Ya like the idea of warriors? I dont,they are smaller and are less creepy lookin than da drone.....i just one for the giger drone I guess.

warriors are actually the bigger of the two, they are drones who have matured. agreed that the drones are creepy but every organism goes through visual changes in ages as does the alien.

avpfire.jpg

only vision acount in the movies of thr warriors so far was in aliens. i hope we get to see them again in any pssible future movies. would be great to see them and the drones together.

avpfire.jpg

touchy to that

dave-help-me.gif