Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Man the warriors are smaller....wonder if the dog aliens sheads it's cowl?

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

na, warriors are the same size as the drones actually, dunno what iswas talking about there, the only thing that changes is skinpigmentation and the loss of the cowel.

avpfire.jpg

all aliens shed their done, its natural progression of age. the dome is just their for early protection.

avpfire.jpg

whats the deal anyhow vega? dont see ya round these parts much anymore, you gone and got a ife unlike us cyber geeks?

avpfire.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the preds did look good but scar had one bug in chin !! the pred in pred 2 is the best one so far

topdogg.jpg

i suppose mate, just liked the fact the teenage preds looked f*ing massive, that was a nice touch.

avpfire.jpg

ye i just bought the celtic figure looks real good also saw a queen alien figure quite big looks nice

topdogg.jpg

is that the queen that comes with the human host cocooned to the wall?

avpfire.jpg

ye it looks good cost £39.99 i moght get as im startin a lil collection, ther pred figure i got only cost £8 have that, any way dave how u been man all good i hope

topdogg.jpg

yeah i got that queen model, its awsome. yeah i'm all good mate, been damn busy with all this website making lark. hows yaself?

avpfire.jpg

ermm ye im good could be better, just looking foward to the new year i wanna make a fresh start and get all the out my life ya know

topdogg.jpg

yeah i hear ya, i gotta sort myself out in the new year, clear my debts and get down the gym again, all this sitting about in front of the pc is making me put on weight!!

avpfire.jpg

get one of those elctric things u put on ya body i got one but ur arms, legs and chest move like ur haveing an electric shock, its bad at first but then u get used to it and it does give u a good result

topdogg.jpg

yeah they're damn good, i used to have one, body tech it was called, had ten settings, ten would f*cking blow your brains out!!!

avpfire.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

alien 5 huh? what about pred 3??!! you've had four sequels now, aint it about time the pred fans got some joy?!

rightp.gif

thats the kiddy i got up to bout 8 1/2 i would have to lie were nothings around so i my arm wouldnt fly up and hit something, i sold mine to a fat mate but i might get another one im gettin some love handles my self

topdogg.jpg

i'd probly die after doing five sit ups these days, i used to play basketball everyday to f*ing lazy now.

avpfire.jpg

yourallvirginas, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

my name says it all

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

We are all virgin as? We are all virgin as are you, or what?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Right. I'm sure it gets the ladies wet when you tell them how you yelled at a bunch of complete strangers online.

Hobbes? That you?

I give you credit for an attention-grabbing first post, whoever you are.