Predator Concrete Jungle

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

For those who have played it, what would you rate the game? and what are your favorite Costumes, Weapons, And Levels ? My Favorite Costume is City Hunter, and Favorite weapon is the Wristblades :) and favorite Level, I dont know the name of it, but you gotta follow this guy threw the city and not be spotted. and abunch of cameras everywhere. I give it a 8/10, but thats just me.

EDIT:(Off topic, but DeathDrop? Are we allowed to color the title text of our topics?)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

yea darkblade is awesome too ^ still my fav is City Hunter, and wristblades... Under the Gun is my favorite level.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

My favorite costume is the Dark Blade Clan costume, my favorite weapon is the Maul, and my favorite lvl is Death in the Family.

Sig By Celtic102

It will only Hurt for Eternity

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

DD predator:CJ have great and super cool story with pred have super cool weapons 1 lvl on of last lvl you have battle vs aliens and pred vs pred pll dont have game you buy it i wil give 10/10 and i love game avp2 onbline and story ar super cool

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

I liked it, but I think that the death crie of the aliens sounded like a dog being pounded in the nuts at high velocities. Other than that it was a good game.

I too wish that you could select the appearance of the weapons, instead of them switching every weapon level. It's a nghtmare getting the right stuff fro the right costume. God, getting Scar to have the correct weapons is really hard. And it's also hard to go through the entire game not gettin upgrades if you wanna be a proper City Hunter or Jungle Hunter.

My fav level(s): Dead men walking, Under the Gun, and Skin Trade, all because they are nice free roam levels,

Fav costume: I like the Dark Blade clan costume, the Bad Blood costume, even though they named it sorta wierdly, as the ones you rescue look allmost the same, and yet, they still have thier honour, Jungle, and City Hunter. Scarface (Concrete Jungle) is an okay appearance, but I think it's too...well... I dont know.

Fav weapons: Wrist-blades, Maul, Combi-Stick, the bombs, the Disc, and the Plasma Caster.

Fav equipment: The Cloak and the Mask

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Kaizen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i love the game its really really good 10/10

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i like the city hunter or jungle hunter costumes because they are the costumes from the first predator movies.

my favorite weapons are the wristblades, and the combistick, and cloak(it counts as a weapon of stealth).

my favorite levels are sink the shipment because you gotta be careful and not set off the alarm. my others are Dead men walking because i just like trying to kill as many people as i can. and my last one is The new blood(or the last level) because i like the ending.
all in all i give it an 8 1/2 out of 10

btw Navy i dont know if you can change the color, but there is nothing in the rules. and i think the topics are treated as links because they are purple and take you to the topic.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

AJ4LIFE, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i want to buy it but i want to know can u roam the city like in spiderman 2

pretty much. like dead men walking is where you can walk around and kill anybody that has a red target on em. but you eventually have to beat that level to really enjoy the rest of the game.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

i love game i wil give 10/10 and lvl i like is prey of clan.my weapon is maul city Hunter

wow everyones is 10/10 :) oh and I know how to color the topic title, because ive colored links before with html code.

EDIT: Nvm, Blacwarriors is 8 1/2/10
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

cool i think i wil buy it

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah, you can use html, it's cool. I've heard fairly negative reviews of Concrete Jungle. Tell me, if I play the game, would the "fanboy factor" be enough for me to enjoy it?

deathdrop1.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

DD: If I don't like killing games (well eh, Bloody roar and Resident evil are exeptions), I play very very seldom any kinda games and I go nuts with the Predator CJ, yeah, I think you should at least try it! lol It was well done game with different kind of tasks, and I loved even the start when the predator were crouching and he just breathed lol The plot was good also, even though I had some difficulties of following it 'cos I had 5 years old cousin hanging on my hair saying it was a zombie *sigh* lol I tried to educate that chap about predators, well now it's kinda joke for him -when I visit my cousin he shouts in the appartment 'she wants to play the predator game' just to get his dad away from the playstation rofl Yeah, I'm the black sheep who gets the blame...

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

The Predator is kinda invincible on the game, like fighting all those drones on those two levels toward the end, but its still pretty fun. Oh and I colored the topic title :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

whos cj do u mean the pred or r u talking about me

Wtf? I colored the title text then it dissapeared, so I hit back until I could un-color it and it re-appears? :(

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'd say 9/10 mostly because the in game movies in most of the game are horrible compared to the intro one. My favorite armour is Concrete Jungle because it reminds me so much of sarurai armour. My favorite weapon is the combistick, and I kinda like the mafia mansion levle, but Dead Man Walking is definately the best.

i thought the game was ok.i'll give 1t 6/10.it was a little repetitive imo.

harrigansig.jpg

the most people i killed on dead men walking was 230 sumthin and i played it for a long time just reacharging and sneaking up on people. i only had to heal 2 times.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg

i like first lvl to and in scar Face tel in end i am boss of city i have play out and alien game like predator :CJ story of alpha male