Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i like the concrete pred and the combistick.the lvl would be escape.:)

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

DUDE. lol 100%/100% lmao

Favourite costume.
Either city hunter or dark clan, or its dark blade clan cnt member lol.
fav weapon Glaive for sure lol.
fav level. the first one dnt no y just becuz you can pick them off one by one lol.

CH.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

its the dark blade clan costume, that one was pretty cool but NOTHING BEATS CITY HUNTER :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeah but dark blade costume matches with the lv3 weapons. lol.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

If only you could still have Lvl2 Weapons when you are upgraded to 3 :( I wish you could pick, the Lvl2 are my favorite cos they match with City hunter and Ritual Armor.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

you mean have the power of lv3 but you can choose the look of the weapons? i wish you could do that.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

That or just have the Lvl2 Weapons, I liked them more then the Lvl3 even tho Lvl3 is more powerful... but I like Lvl3 Wristblades best tho :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I know what u mean DD, I felt the same way before I played the game aswell. To be honest, CJ was a fairly decent game, although with many little flaws. Some of the weapons are not really to my liking (such as the maul) & the fact that the majority of the predator theme is heavily influenced by AVP's design, these things are relatively passable though. It is a fun game to play & just the thrill of taking control of a pred is enough to at least rent the game. Although, digging deeper some fairly large flaws raise their heads, such as the terrible AI. Usually AI is not something I would complain about in a game, but when it's this poor it's hard not to, for example, u can execute someone, ripping them limb from limb as blood spurts everywhere, yet someone standing 2 feet away can't hear the commotion & remains in their neutral position. A plus side to the game is the ability to unlock alternate predator costumes, including the likenesses of both predators from the first 2 movies. Overall it is a reasonable game, & is good enough to buy if you're enough of a fan, but if you're really after an alien or predator gaming fix I would suggest AVP2 for PC, it's a much better game. Overall I'd give CJ a 7/10.

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Does Jungle Hunter have the classic stealth? And when he goes into thermal vision, does it make that funky "KW-PISH!" noise? Because if so, I'll rent this game.

deathdrop1.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

erm nah lol soz its just the same as the other costumes, but the jungle hunter does look kinda cool, lol

CH.jpg

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

But the "KW-PISH" noise! Tell me they have the "KW-PISH" noise!

deathdrop1.jpg

when you change visions and zoom in yes DD :) but when you zoom in its a diff noise, I cant really type it out but it sounds really cool :)

EDIT: Ok these are some Clips of Concrete jungle, I think its pretty bad previews, like it makes people not wanna get the game. The person controling the Predator in the clips doesn't target his enemys and always misses. the game play is alot better then the looks of the clip,
Click Here

BUT, the one with the vision modes is the one at the bottom right :) you can hear what it sounds like there.

Off Topic:EDIT: Lmao Drenton ^ your first 2 sentences.
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol, yeah, I like that sound too DD, it has a similar sound (not the exact same one) when u first switch into a vision mode, but when ur cycling through them it makes different noises, the sfx are a combination of pred 1, 2 & AVP sounds, along with a few new ones, although I wish they'd omitted the AVP & new sounds completely & just stuck to the classic ones, but if u really want those (& boy do they make a difference when it comes to nostalgia & that classic predator style, buy AVP2, it's a much better game).

stalker.jpg

I think that in AvP2 the predators are a tad too slow. But then again, I play as the alien most of the time, so meh.

The zooming in niose is a sort of bzz-ta niose. Fast and futuristic.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

i think da game gets boring after u play it 2 much. ( i have finished it 2 much times on hard)

i love game for pll how need help on hard lvls see on internet for Guids to help on hard lvls i hate 1 lvl is name of lvl 10.000 ways to die take me 500 time for next lvl best weapons ar spear gun + maul+ mins traps

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I prefer CJ for the reason I already explained another topic lmao And I don't like playing the 'view thingy', I like to see the chap on the screen moving around and doing those combat stuff.

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i believe i'm going to rent this game soon, sounds like fun :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

You should donut, its a very fun game :)

EDIT: I love Predator concrete jungle, but Time Predator is right, once you beat the game it gets kinda boring. It does take a little while to beat the game tho, esspecially in the future levels like 10,000 ways to die, took me several days of playing to find out how to beat it... that electric wall I couldn't find out how to disable... cos I didnt use the vision modes. But a game that I like better, my oppinion. is AvP2 for the PC, Single player gets boring tho, Multiplayer is very fun, and doesn't get boring. Ive been playing it almost everyday for 6 months, Online that is... you also get to meet alot of people :) but if you dont want to run into bad people, just want to play the game, go to a server called |RSC|Killing Ground, im one of the hosts there, and I can boot anyone :)
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It was pretty good, I loved his equiptment, 10/10

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp