the end of RPG is near

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

ok peeps this has been a successful RPG. many thanx to Katam for making the rpg work for u guys. i think its time it should start winding down. thanx for participating, u did a good job. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'll do it if I'm allowed. But I'll do it sometime later so don't close the topic yet until after the weekends.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

The RPG has died, my suggestion- any survivor who feels free should probably end it now, better to at least put a lid on it than leave it to rot like Damnation

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

NICE RPG! look forward to the next one, well done katam again, awesome. Thanks xeno_slayer for the fight too, it was good!

This space for lease

Congratulations. Well done and I hope to see you all in battle next time.

Nice one TDN. ^_^

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Kaizen, Yautja, 18 years ago

can i please be in the next rpg if i am allowed that is

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Congratulations to all that participated, this RPG was much better than the last one, good job Katam on making ur first RPG, & also a big hand for TDN for his excellent finale, congratulations to all once again for making this RPG a great one

stalker.jpg

Nice, dramatic ending! Well, I hope the next RPG is as fun.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Okay, I've ended the RPG. I do hope you guys like the way I ended it. It feels kind of short, but I thought it seems fitting. Anyways, here's an applause from me to all you guys for making this a great RPG (and to Katam for making this in the first place).

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i agree you all did a very very very good job. i loved this RPG. Katam did a great job at hosting it, and everyone did a great job in their posts and fights.

AWESOME RPG YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Hee hee thanx man but it was nothing realy it was just fun for me to host it. ^_^

Plus it was the people who made it what it is now. With out them it would have been nothing. ^_^

I can't take all the credit now can I.lol.

Katam.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

I liked it :D even tho I died in the begining :P

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

good work katam and TND vs Stalker great battle and good RPG i hope on next RPG i wil win

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Great job Katam, & to all the members who participated. May I suggest that any survivors continue with whatever battles they may be in, but afterwards it's time to start winding down & end it. I had a good run in this one, but I gotta give credit to TDN for a great fight, hope for the next one to go as well

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Me too. BUT I WILL SURVIVE THE NEXT ONE!!!! i got too. lol

also thanx to everyone who was in the rpg.
and thanx to TDN & Stalker for they're awesome fight.
and Kidd for that cool fight too.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

It's been a great RPG and I'm sad that it's going to end. But hey, there's probably more RPG's coming right? I give my greatest thanks to Katam, for making this RPG possible and being a great opponent to fight against. Credits goes to Stalker for making ours a truly great battle. And to everyone else a thank for participating and making the RPG great.

Now I'm kind of thinking, how should this RPG end? I mean, we can't leave it hanging like this. How do you guys think it should end (not right now but probably later).

TDN2.jpg

Good RPG. Thanks Katam for sorting it out and letting me in. Great job!

This space for lease

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 18 years ago

all ill perise at my feet when the next RPG happens

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Thanx peeps. ^_^ i dnt know what to say.lol.

I thank all of you who fought bravly in the RPG and that you spared your time to take part. Thanx to TDN for my best fight yet in the RPGs. Also a big thanx to The Hive we did good in this one.

Ok i got and idea we dnt need to all die if you just finish off your fights mabye kill one or 2 more members off then leave the planet saying you did your job and the members that are left can go into hidin or somthing.

E.G.

Balatu and Hunter Moon finaly relise this planet was not worth the fight and resolve there diffrances and both deside there job here is done ect ect

The Aliens go back into hiding or something ect ect.

Marines escape back with one surviver of the colony (Otang) if he is still alive i will have to check.

Apart from hat you guys can put in the desiption and right at the end i will be making one final post to end the RPG. Just to add a it of a touch to it. ^_^

Hope you all enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next.

Katam.jpg

yup, good one peeps. u showed progress in behaving and adhering to rules. makes the possibilty for another one much greater now. u gotta thank mr katam for the hard work he put into it. its a tuff job to do. he set down some good examples of how to run an rpg.

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

yes i wanna know who will make it off the planet, who will die, who will be taken to the hive as a host muahaha.

lets make those last battles some good ones peeps :)

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules