Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

great finale post TDN, just to be clear, was that designated as the end of the RPG? if so, tell me here & either me or one of the other mods can lock the topic, good job everyone

stalker.jpg

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Actually, not yet. You could consider it my own final post, but I actually have something else planned for the final post. It will actually be told by a general perspective from the squad. If you guys could, don't lock it yet.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm still alive and kicking, I'm afraid to kill CFH without his consent so I'm not going to kill him until he comes and we both finish our fight. The marines says that the Dropship is coming. I'm gonna take it if I live but that's for CFH to decide on the next post, but we marines need to regroup so that we can get out.

TDN, I like that last post of your character, if I was out there in the field and my Commanding Officer did that, I'll be cussing all get out, but hey, it's me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

He won't mind Dying Kidd ^ He told me he wanted to die somewhere near the end of the RPG. plus he can't do the RPG much now cos hes not allowed on the computer much :( so you can kill him

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

ye and if the '4th post rule' is followed, u can end it kidd so...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well I was going to put the end on it but if you want to TDN then it is fine with me. just i thought if I started it I should finish it but totaly down to you dude.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think it went quite well, i believe we proved ourselves :3 good job all :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well if you want to finish your battle first Kidd, then I could wait for a while until I do the last post (it will be told in a generic 3rd person perspective). The ones who are not with your squad are the ones who have died already, so there's really no need to regroup. There's Hicks, who's just waiting for the bomb to detonate, so I was intending for him to make a herioc sacrifice and stay there. I'll wait until your fight is resolved, then I'll make the final post.

Oh and Katam, I kind of wanted this to be a Marine victory (it'll be our first victory since the clan was formed), sop I thought it'll make sense for me to be the one to finish. But if you want to, I'm not stopping you in any ways.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Parai, Yautja, 18 years ago

wait a minute is there going to be more rpgs or what. cause I want to take part in one.

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

yes there are going to be more RPG's. but they are every 3 months :P

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Parai, Yautja, 18 years ago

3 months? really? why 3 months?

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

TDN read this NOW.

"Step dad took the week off, so I won't be able to come onto the site this week, so tell TDN to go ahead and end it."- Kidd.

there man he wanted me to tell ya.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

ya thanks katam i had fun in this one.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

predalien64 and katam and cuteFaceHugger on next RPG i wil battle you all if win my first battle vs katam

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Ummm yeah hee hee. To you too dude.lol. :P

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

name the time shadow i look foword to that battle.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents