Most attractive people in the A/P Universe

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Which actors/actresses in the boundaries of the aliens and predator universe do you think are the most attractive? I vote Alexa from the alien vs. predator film.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

that reminds me of DD's "symbolism" topics.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scar... T-the... The Predator? You must be joking... Unless... Well I HAVE been on a site where someone said Pred's abs were... D@mn, I'm not even going to say it. I need my dignity.

00Alien_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, I agree. Carrie Henn is very attractive. Adele Rousseau was pretty good looking too. And I have to admit....Ripley in the first Alien film was not only a great character, but she was beautiful. Even Paul W. S. Anderson thought she was the sexiest woman alive when he first saw the movie.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i say scar..lol..dont realy think anyone are attractive honestly

coryscarfacev2.jpg

Lol Otang, but it is true that the xenomorphs were designed by H. R. Giger to be very sexual. I call it "Erotic Ferocity". If you think about it, they're relentless extra-terrestrial rapists. Who are sometimes raped themselves, thanks to a select few people of skill in this topic.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

lmao, Bloo, u mixed the male names up with the female names in ur earlier post. The "spiky-haired chick" was Rousseau, she didn't really do much for me though

stalker.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok i watched res today and i change my choice to lex

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

i like Rousseau she didn't do alot but....

KingofKings.jpg

if you can see this your dead!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

So aliens are walking bondage freaks? Hmmm... So THAT'S what Grid was doing to Celtic when he killed him...

deathdrop1.jpg

Hahah, DD, that sounds like my kind of type. *cough*JOKING.*cough* Anyway, yeah, I have no idea who you guys are talking about with that spiky hair chick, because now there seems to be 3 of them.

00Alien_sig01.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Gotta be Lex from AvP. I may not be crazy about that film, but HOT DAMN! I also like that other woman with spiky hair, I forget her name.

Oh, and I gotta mention that one hottie from the end of Aliens. She was tall, had four arms, an eggsack, and a big crown. She was hot!

For the record, I am, of course, joking.

deathdrop1.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

And preds are out of the option? lol Hmmm, I never really cheer for people, and I can't remember the characters in alien series 'cos they only got killed lol But I liked Billy in Predator 1 'cos he wasn't cocky and he had 6th sense, and what the hell, I admit he looks exotic and I liked. Dutch? Hmmh, well he would be nice furniture lmao

satu-gift1.jpg

Well, there's always Newt.............LOL JK JK! Seriously though, Lex's personality and looks had a charming combination that made her very attractive to me. Then there was Hillard (I believe that was her name, Elgyn's girlfriend) from Alien: RES. I didn't like the character much, but she was pretty.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

actually Carrie Henn, the actress who played Newt grew up to be quite attractive:

http://www.planetavp.com/amr/films/a2/carriehennat22.jpg

stalker.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

there not attractive to me i think there just going to die anyways

Really? Not even Lex or... Someone else you had in mind? For a majority of this, it would be like this:

Male- Alexa Woods, Ellen Ripley, Other

Female- Dutch, Hicks, Other

00Alien_sig01.png

To Voltage: Enjoy em while they last! Not in that way.

Hmm... I'd have to say I liked the spikey haired girl with the Desert Eagle (I think that was it, as the Desert eagle is one of the 'hollywood' AKA impractical, yet popular pistols), Ripley and Lex.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

here is a pic of Call from Alien Res, all I can say is......not my type, lol.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/8421/CALL.JPG

stalker.jpg

Holy cr@p. I almost thought you were serious. No offense, I just didn't see the JOKE at the end. I still say Alexa though (Although it's weird... That's my sister's name...). Probably Ripley or... Call after that.

00Alien_sig01.png

lmao, that's why I put it in bold, rofl. Honestlty, Call didn't do that much for me, I mean, Winona Ryder *shudders*, lol

stalker.jpg