-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Heheheh, yeah, I guess... Though I haven't seen Resurrection in a full week and I already forget what she looks like, *cough*. I guess it's Ripley and... You know, I'll get back to that.

00Alien_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

No question, Dutch, nothing beats the way those large- bulky muscles carress that M16................rofllmfao, JOKE.

Honestly though, I'd have to say probably Ripley (not Ripley 8 from resurrection) or Lex. That's a hard decision to make.

stalker.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

id say the girl synthetic in res., (i havent seen it in a while so im just going by what i remember)
P.S. il watch res as soon as i can and change this if i choose some1 else

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

shannon, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmmmmm most attractive... well private hicks from aliens is defenitly up there... but who else? well theres always Sebastian Wells (had to look this one up) from avp. and if goes to personality i would say its the guy in the wheel chair from alien resurrection. the only cripple i ever loved...

ShannonsSig.jpg

Heheh, yeah, I vote her too. I'm going to laugh when someone votes Ripley clone 7 (the one on the bed who was the first to be killed by the flame thrower).

00Alien_sig01.png

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well you know clone 7 could have been really somthing speical... but i got to give the full rights to the short spiky haired chick from avp

(im bad with names)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

You mean Adele Rousseau? Hmm... Yeah. Not to sound like they're cars, but she's ok. No offense to anyone here, just saying. I'm making myself sound more perverted than I am.

00Alien_sig01.png

Huh? Oh, yeah... Thinking of Aliens being... "That way" gives me nightmares. Plus, it's hard to find good apple juice in the bar on Sundays... Apparantly Tuesday as well. I love apple juice!

00Alien_sig01.png

LMFAO, this is the best laugh I've had in a while.

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey bloo you alright thats a nasty cough you have there...

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think Lex too. and i know it's a BIT late, but Drenton, the gun the french chick had wasnt a desert eagle, it had the wrong shape barrel and is practacly impossible to fit in a underarm holster. it was likely a Springfield Armory XD-9, but it changed in scenes. (Damn AVP goofs)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

You know, I read all the way from Iseijin's post to DD's post, and now I'm having day-dream nightmares. I've seen Giger's early work, like an Alien with a *censore* head (not where you think), but I have never thought of them being... Sexy*cough, Hack, holy chicken!*

00Alien_sig01.png

Hmm, really? Then my choices would be:

Alexa (AVP movie)
Ripley (ALIEN)
And whatever that blonde girl's name was from the books. I can't find the cover picture, but if you remember, it was her lying down with a gun and uniform on, and the Queen was residing beside her.

00Alien_sig01.png

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree with you avpfreak

in space no one can Hear you scream

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm kind of surprised that no one has suggested anyone from the expanded universe of AVP. I'm talking about the comics, novels, graphic novels, games etc. Even though they are not real people, it would be interesting to discuss.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol Otang. also the only reason i remembered the Anna thing was because She has the same name as one of my close rlatives and my dad made me take a quiz on names of predator characters.lol

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Quinn, Undefined, 17 years ago

idd go with call mostly because girls who steal turn me on :)

"This time the B!tch Is Back

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

....and on that note......i think the xenos, although sometimes called males or asexual, i believe they are actually females. why? well becuase in the ant kingdom for example, the drones are female, there are VERY few males and they get to get together with the queen (dont quote me on that), they have slender bodies, a nasty temper, and if they open they're mouth, you're dead meat. plus they look like they are wearing shiny leather outfits. so maybe the msot attractive thing in the A/P universe is a xeno.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Iseijin, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've taken xenophilia to a whole new level.

The Predators were easier to subdue - just spiking a few of their favorite alcoholic drinks, like c'tnlip - and once they're passed out, well, it's fair game. That's why there was a greater amount than the xenomorphs. The xenomorphs in question were a challenge. I have my years in Westernairs (a sort of "cowboy camp") to thank for my roping skills, but still, those bugs thrashed around more than a steer on crack.

Besides, no Predator is going to accuse me of sexual harrassment; they'd be too embarrassed to admit it.

Iseijin.jpg

lmfaorofl, I think that's one of the best jokes so far in this topic Iseijin & DD

stalker.jpg